For Sale 2008 FJ 6spd, 21,200 mi, TRD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sold

2008 Toyota FJ, 6spd, 21,200 MI, Center and rear locker, Sharp truck, black/white with black interior.

Reduced $24,999

Warranty until 2015 or 100,000 miles

KBB Trade in without warranty $24,425, Retail $30,065

If you PM me here I might not get it.
fjcruiser 002.jpg
fjcuriser.jpg
fjcruiser 001.jpg

Last edited:
Not a "real" TRD, but still a nice rig. I didnt know you could get TRD wheels on a non-TRD version.

New price..... Not a"Real TRD?" You mean there are Chinese knockoffs? Like the window sticker says, TRD wheels, shifter etc..... Yea it's a real Toyota

$24,999

Last edited:
WNCruiser is refering to the "TRD" package. It includes (aside from the TRD wheels) a single tone, no white top, paint job and the front A-Trac limited slip.

Leni

Thanks, Seems all auto production shut down in Japan. Nuke meltdown will do that.

I believe you can add the atrac button for like 20 bucks and the atrac will work since all the wiring is there on the fjc's with rear locker

New price..... Not a"Real TRD?" You mean there are Chinese knockoffs? Like the window sticker says, TRD wheels, shifter etc..... Yea it's a real Toyota

$24,999

And if you put those TRD wheels on a 78' Fairmont is it then a "TRD Edition" too? Yeah, its a TRD...minus the black roof, shocks, exhaust, badging and the small fact that its an 08', not one of the 3200 07's that were "TRD Editions".

Adding accessories to make your truck look like a TRD does not constitue advertising it as a bonafide TRD. All TRD Special Edition trucks came with a specific color to their year. For example in 2007 the TRD Edition FJ Cruiser was black on black. Meaning Black body and black top. Then in 2008 Toyota came out with their Trail Teams edition TRD package FJ Cruiser. This truck was pearl white with pearl white top. When someone states its a knockoff they state that your advertising is incorrect. You truck in a plain jane FJ Cruiser with a TRD Center cap and poser stickers. Albeit not discounting your truck (it is nice if your into that sort of thing) but not a TRD Edition. You can do your own research though if you like :

2007 Toyota TRD Edition : 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser: TRD Special Edition

2008 Trail Teams FJ CRuiser TRD Toyota quietly unveils FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition — Autoblog

Obviously your not seeing the difference so I broke it down for you.

Pic 1 : 2007 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser
Pic 2 : 2008 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser
Pic 3 : Your old plain jane FJ Cruiser

See the difference now?
2007 TRD FJ.jpg
2008 TRD FJ.jpg
crunlFJ.jpg

Last edited:
Where did I EVER say "TRD Edition", I said TRD, just like the options on the window sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom