For Sale 2008 200 Series Land Cruiser - Silver - 199k - TJM - Lift - Southeast Truck (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my 200 series. 2008, Silver with gray interior. Currently 199,240 miles and counting as I drive it here & there. It has
  • TJM T13 Deluxe front bumper with LEDs
  • Badlands 12k winch with Amsteel Blue line
  • Suspension
    • Front: Bilstein 2.5" diameter 6112 shocks with Bilstein progressive rate springs (very nice ride).
    • Rear :Fox IFP shocks and Firestone Air Bags with manual inflate nozzles
  • (4) New Goodyear Duratrac 275/70/18 with matching spare.
  • 2" Hub-centric Wheel Spacers for wider stance
  • Weathertech mats all around including cargo area
BTW, that short list adds up to about $4800 in add-ons over stock...

VIN is JTMHY05J985002244

I'm the 3rd owner and I've had it for 3 years. Last owner bought it from a local Toyota dealer as a CPO vehicle. I'm never off-road, so it's somewhat useless set up the way it is when I just drive for business and occasional family travel.

Currently has 3 minor blemishes - First is on the driver rear door. Not sure what happened, but it was on there when I got it. You can see a few marks in the pics. Second is paint flaking on the rear bumper at one of the sensors. Third is a blemish on the hood that is about 1" by 1/2" that is on the driver side, that looks like a dark spot in the paint. Otherwise, it is in great condition.

In Nov 2015 I hit a deer on the interstate and did some front/pass damage that was repaired meticulously under my watchful eye by a top-notch shop. In Jan 2018 I was bumped from behind at a stop light. My trailer ball did damage to the other guy's vehicle, so a report was filed even though no damage to the cruiser.

This truck is amazing and has had zero repairs since I've owned it - only preventative maintenance. I replaced the 02 sensors about 15k ago with OEM/Denso units as PM in hopes of improving gas mileage. I'm here selling it, so I didn't really notice any difference, unfortunately.

Email is bamachem(at)yahoo(dot)com and cell is 2five1-3hundred-nine0five5 for call/text. I'm located in Fairhope AL, and about 1hr from PNS or MOB for flights. I travel the SE and TX a bit and might be able to deliver as well for the right buyer.

Asking $25,000

Anyway, here's the pics -

qfN1nlz.jpg

Ua0vlyT.jpg

MydciOU.jpg

gDjG8u5.jpg

ydpmrle.jpg

1jfdHvc.jpg

OVtykyO.jpg

Thzt89X.jpg

9BizUsr.jpg

Last edited: