SOLD 2007 Silver FJ Cruiser, Laguna Niguel, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posting this beautifully maintained and built 2007 FJ Cruiser – Silver for RFJTOY here on Mud. Please contact seller directly at stan@pbjfoods.org
112,000 miles

Asking $15,000 Firm

All accessories were installed by Dirty Parts, Culver City.
ARB Full roof rack with GOBI ladder
ARB 3" Lift
TRD Exhaust
Bud Built Skid plates
ARB Front bumper
9,000 Warn Wench
Safari Snorkel
Dual Batteries – interior electrical outlets
Cobra CB
Garmin Streetpilot GPS
On board Air compressor
Semi- truck Air horn
Warn rear bumper
PIA Lights
Lower Control arms
Front and rear Cameras
Accessories:
Power Tank Air CO2
Hi-Jack Extreme / sand plate
ARB Freezer Fridge
ATRAC
OEM rear lockers

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_3037.JPG

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3078.JPG

Last edited:
Bumping this beauty! Back up for sale. Contact seller. Post updated for mileage and new price!

Last edited:
Price Drop to $16,000. Make an offer to Stan!

Bump for add'l price drop to $15,000 firm!

Last edited:
That's a steal!
YES - it is! I've known this truck since brand new and watched as Stan built it up to what it is. With everything on it and the low miles is's a great deal. One long distance sale fell thru.

112,000 miles back in 2014 when first posted for sale? Or is that the current mileage?

Current. Hasnt been driven much at all. Stan has devoted his life to mission work in Malawi producing protein packs with local peanuts to help malnutrition. I recall the mileage at 110,000 in that original ad.

Auto

One other thing that may help is posting if it has a rear diff locker and ATRAC. Free bump.

Some interior pics and list it in the FJ groups on the book of faces. It will sell quickly. It is nice

fridge too?
damn...

I do believe he's including the fridge Pablo!

Sale pending!

SOLD!

Brent-

Thanks for your help with the sale and transfer. I'm sure Stan & Sue appreciates it as well.

It was great to meet you and see your 80. Wished I could stay longer but had to roll East straight away. I made it back to ATL on Friday evening. Fairly uneventful cross country adventure. FJ ran flawlessly and drove great.

Now the fluff & buff begins. Spent yesterday and today cleaning up 2,300 miles of bug guts and a full detail of the interior. Starting on baseline in the coming weeks.

IMG_3660.jpg

The coat of Zaino Bros I put on should help ease getting the bugs off! Glad the trip went well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom