Parting Out 2007 LandCruiser HZJ79 LHD, dash, cab accessories. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Keeping the axles, frame and cab steel on this one. Everything else is for sale. I already sold off the front section ahead of the cab. 1HZ engine available for $3K.

20190424_191653.jpg

20190424_191627.jpg

20190424_192544.jpg

I'll need to confirm that before shipping. As you can tell, the dash was pulled apart and the odometer is separated but in the rear. Apparently less than 60,000 Km on this mine truck. You don't gain many km when you drive around all day in a mine at 15km/hr. Lol.

What trans and tease?

What is the width of HZJ79 axles, wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface? And do any of these that you come across typically ever have e-lockers rear (& front???)?

I was hoping they may be the same as or similar to Tacoma or Hilux width, IFS or pre-'86.

Do you get these trucks to part out often?

Thanks,

Chuck

If you get a chance to measure the axle widths, wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface, I'd be very interested to know how a pair of HZJ79 axles would do on my project.

Thank you.
Chuck

What is the width of HZJ79 axles, wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface? And do any of these that you come across typically ever have e-lockers rear (& front???)?

I was hoping they may be the same as or similar to Tacoma or Hilux width, IFS or pre-'86.

Do you get these trucks to part out often?

Thanks,

Chuck

Frame dimensions for the 70-75 attached here, all mine are HZJ79 TJMRS, hardtop, white, basic cab and chassis. I have seven of them. 2003-2012, and will post more of them in the new year, No e-lockers, no air conditioning, no heated leather seats, etc. I can measure the longer 79 frame if everything else matches up for you, send me a PM in that case.

Attachments

• frame_dimensions.pdf
    394.6 KB · Views: 244

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom