2007 FJ Cruiser / 4x4 Auto / Huntsville, AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
32k miles
$21,000 OBO
4sale_01.jpg

Factory options include:
Convenience Package - Remote keyless entry system, cruise control, power outside mirrors with illuminated markers, rear privacy glass, rear wiper, rear Intuitive Parking Assist, Daytime Running Lights (DRL), backup sonar
Rear Locking Differential
Roof Rack
4 piece all-weather floor mats
Side Curtain Airbags
The dealership also added window tinting to the truck before I got it.
After-market protection:
Demello Offroad Front Winch Bumper - This was Jason Demello's proto-type bumper that was on his truck for test fit for his production model. It is powdercoated black and has the center hoop.
Demello Offroad Front Skid Plate - powdercoated black
Trail Gear Sliders - These are currently not on the truck but will be installed this weekend.
DO makes great products that look great and add increased protection for the front of the FJC.
After-market suspension:
All-Pro Offroad Walker Evans Non-Reservoir Coil-overs - Adusjtable from 0-3.5" of lift
Rough Country rear coil springs and shocks - lifts the rear of the truck 2".
I went with the Walker Evans coil-overs up front because they can be adjusted depending on your needs. I set them up so the vehicle sits level with the 2" rear lift and the extra weight of the front bumper. They can be re-adjusted if the front end sags if you add a winch. This setup rides and handles great on and offroad.
Other add-on's:
Tires: 285x70x17 Hankook DynaPro MT
These tires are a good all purpose tire. They work great offroad because the compound is tough enough to handle the rocks (I've never had a flat with these) but soft enough to conform to the terrain when you air down. They also do a great job on road in wet conditions and for everyday driving. My only complaint is that they've gotten a little louder with mileage.
K&N Performance Air Filter: These things are suppose to increase performance but I'm not sure I've noticed any significant difference. They sure look a lot better than the factory filter.

Notes:
All schedule maintence has been done at Bill Penney Toyota in Huntsville, AL. With the bigger tires and extra weight from add-on's it averages between 16-17 mpg with a mix of city and highway driving. From the pictures you will notice that I painted the front headlight bezel white. Any and all stickers can be removed from the rear glass.
And the reason I'm selling is because I'm looking to buy a house and I've also got a '73 FJ40 Land Cruiser that I've been working on and now that it's ready to go I only drive it off-road so I really don't need the FJC anymore. This thing was built to be used so it needs to go to a good home!
My information:
256-599-9740 (cell, verizon)
phil.woodall@gmail.com
Located in Huntsville, AL
Let me know if you have any questions and you can email me for more pics or high-res versions of the ones already posted.

More pics:
4sale_02.jpg

4sale_05.jpg

4sale_04.jpg

4sale_03.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom