2005 OEM shock part numbers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Oem part sites show the shocks as a discontinued item? If someone has the OEM Toyota part numbers for the standard front and rear shocks, please share.

Thanks,

Great, thanks. Replaced mine 4 yrs ago but didn't keep track of the part numbers.

Depends on your use. Highway truck, you may never need to change the shocks. If you're someone that doesn't slow down for dips, driveways, and drives washboard roads, then it might be sooner.

Is that the expected lifespan of OEM shocks? Just curious so I can note the change interval.
I take it offroad a couple of times a year and just got back from HIH6 and they are shot. 99% of my driving is highway, so I'm used to a nice smooth ride. OEM shocks are inexpensive. Set of four $160 shipped and install them myself.

Put these on my '05 last month:

Rear: 48531-69835
Front: 48511-69625

OK. What's a good place to order from? All the past online sites I've ordered from show the p/n for the fronts is no longer available.

I like places that I can call to confirm the correct p/n's and availability before I place my online order.

Thanks,

Nevermind. I verified that the 48511-69625 front shock is superseded by 48511-69585. The websites aren't updated yet to show the change.

Hope they are right!

Nevermind. I verified that the 48511-69625 front shock is superseded by 48511-69585. The websites aren't updated yet to show the change.

Hope they are right!

I got mine from Toyota of Dallas but they also show the part as discontinued. It was just a few months ago that I ordered them. Weird. Hopefully that superceded part number works ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom