SOLD 2004 Lexus LX470 with 150K Fully Serviced and AHC Removed (Florida) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my ‘04 LX470.

I’ve had it for about 2 plus years now and it has been a great truck. It has 150K miles on it as of 1 April 2019. It’s mostly stock other than the AHC removal and the maintenance has been kept up on it and I have put a lot of time and money into it over the last 2 years baselining everything to get it as close to 100%.

It was a PA truck originally for its first years, and been in the south since. No accidents posted and all maintenance records can be found on Lexus’ website. All in all it’s been a solid truck with no problems other than regular wear and tear stuff along with the P.O. boogers that I found and fixed after I bought it.

Here is all the work I have done and all the previous work done by the PO that I can verify with all parts being factory Lexus and OEM parts unless otherwise noted.

-The factory AHC has been removed and OME Medium Load 1.5” suspension is on the truck.
-Slee Diff Drop installed.
-The timing belt were dealship serviced ~105K miles
-The CV boots were replaced and CVs repacked by dealership at ~140K miles
-Front bearings replaced and repacked ~147K miles
-New front brake pads and rotors ~147K miles
-Full 4-wheel alignment performed ~147K miles
-Has a brand new radiator, transmission cooler lines, and all new transmission fluid and coolant done by the dealership ~136K miles
-Replaced both exhaust manifolds along with new gaskets, studs and nuts Apr 2019
-Busted sway bar link replaced Feb 2019
-New engine and cabin air filters Feb 2019
-Bad AC line replaced and front and rear AC fully serviced Feb 2019
-Has ScanGaugeII
-Has the factory Toyota tow hitch with 7-pin adapter.
-Sits on BFG AT KO2s in 305/65R18s. Tires have about 15k miles on them.
-Has VAIS Bluetooth adapter installed.
-All interior lights have been replaced with PFRAN LEDs.
-New Oddyssey 34R-PC1500 battery in 2017.
-Headlights and DLRs have been resurfaced and clear coated.
-No core electronics related issues that I have encountered. No issues with windows, locks, seat/mirror heaters, power seats, steering column, auto dimming, Nav/HVAC, etc.... Only non operational bits are the Lexus Night View and the DVD player is actting up, both things I never even used until I op checked everything in December.
-Exterior is in great shape, no dents, no rust, only the usual scratches and dings from day to day driving. I’ll have a good wash, buff and wax prior to sale.
-Undercarrige has the typical surface rust, no penetrating rust or rot on any frame or suspension components and the body is rust free. Only real rust I found is the front hubs were frozen real good to the calipers and couldn’t be separated when I did the brakes and the PS sway bar mount where the AC drier drains had a little scaling on it, but was otherwise solid. I’ve poked and prodded and found no areas of concern. I wire-brushed all the body and frame mounts, knocked off the old paint and applied Fluid Film to all the areas where the surface corrosion was present.
-Interior is complete and in great shape with third row seats included, carpets are good, leather is holding up well and I have F&R Weathertech custom mats. I will have the front seat leather cleaned and reconditioned prior to sale.
-It just got a 150K dealership service in Feb 2019 and they gave it a clean bill of health.

The only easter egg that I haven’t addressed yet is I still have not removed the AHC reservoir and pump motor from the engine bay. I’ll see if I have the time to yank it all.

While I was planning on keeping it for a while and had plans for the LX, an
opportunity to buy a cruiser I have been looking for materialized, so I need to move one of my trucks to free up some cash and garage/driveway space. I want to keep the 1st Gen 4Runner so the LX is on the chopping block.

Up for $14,900

Last edited:
How is this still for sale?!

Please put me on the list @phrogg4evr - will fly/drive from NC.

Its SPF right now, no updates until the title is transftered over.

Thanks all for being patient;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom