2003 lx470 height adjust? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I replaced upper control arms front and rear. Also replaced lower control arm bushings so I had the torsion bar off . I had marked the torsion bar and set it back to its original place. I need to adjust sensors and ride height correctly. Would like to keep it at stock. I did a quick Google search could not find any info. Is there a good write up on one of these? Also any tips before I take it to alignment? Also would like to adjust the torsion bar so I can get the correct pressures thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Start here

What I'm really looking for is after replacing control arms and blah blah blah I need to set ride hieght after putting everything back together the right side is sitting higher than the left side. I probably need to adjust the torsion bar. I want to know what to do with the sensors so I can get the correct measurements without the Hydraulics coming into effect? And then like to know how to adjust the sensors?

What I'm really looking for is after replacing control arms and blah blah blah I need to set ride hieght after putting everything back together the right side is sitting higher than the left side. I probably need to adjust the torsion bar. I want to know what to do with the sensors so I can get the correct measurements without the Hydraulics coming into effect? And then like to know how to adjust the sensors?
Every. Single. Thing. You want to do has been covered ad nauseum within this forum.

The search function and the 100s of threads (see what I did there??) that it displays will have the information you need.

Last edited:

Post #22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom