New Member in Maryland - 2003 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, all. I just picked up a 2003 LX470 last weekend. It is my first truck of any kind. It has 142,000 miles and is stock, except that the previous owner had a Lexus dealer install springs in place of the AHC. I'm looking forrward to doing some light off roading to start. Who knows where I go from there. I'll also use it to tow a utility trailer and maybe some cars.

I have parts on order to replace the rear brakes and the parking brake bell cranks, which are both frozen. It also has a catalyst code, which looks like it may be a bad catalytic converter or 02 sensor on one bank. The heater hose tees look fine, but I will replace them soon just in case. If there is anything else I should do to prevent future headaches, let me know. It has a fairly new timing belt, exhaust manifold, and brake booster.

I've already found lots of helpful information on this forum and I'm happy to be a part of the LC community.

Check the FAQ section around here and it will tell you everything you need to know. Welcome to the addiction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom