For Sale 2003 100 Series OEM Bumpers, Roof Rack, Running Boards, Dkid Plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mangai-rollin.com
PaYwvikXE9jFfqt58

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PaYwvikXE9jFfqt58
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Qo8GDod2owR4mcT8

I am building my '03 100 Series LC and am getting rid of a bunch of OEM gear.
The running boards, and roof rack are off and available now.
THe bumpers and skid plates will be off mid-February.
All parts are located in Portland, OR. ....well, the bumpers and skids are being taken off at Dissent Offroad in Auburn, CA, so I guess they could be delivered anywhere along I-5 between Sacramento and Portland.

Here's what I'm thinking:
running boards: two six-packs of craft beer.
roof rack: four six-packs of craft beer.
Front bumper: $200
Rear bumper: $200
OEM Skid plates: two six-packs of craft beer.

I'm interested in the front bumper. Is it still available, and if so has it been removed yet?
The bumpers get removed this week down in Grass Valley, CA at DIssent Offroad. I'm leaving the bumpers there while I head further S to Baja for a couple of weeks and then will pick them up on the return trip to Portland. Where are you in WA? Would you be coming down to Portland to pick it up?

The bumpers get removed this week down in Grass Valley, CA at DIssent Offroad. I'm leaving the bumpers there while I head further S to Baja for a couple of weeks and then will pick them up on the return trip to Portland. Where are you in WA? Would you be coming down to Portland to pick it up?
I live on the peninsula, a 4 hour drive from Portland. Please let me know when you get back to Portland so we set up meeting details. Would you be willing to meet in Castle Rock WA?

Do you still have the roof rack?

These parts are no longer available. They were left at Dissent Off-road in Grass Valley, CA when the new gear was installed. I was headed straight to Baja so I didn't want to drag the extra gear around. Ben had a stack of oem bumpers sitting around, so anybody looking for some should think about contacting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom