2002 VW Passat GLX Wagon V6 in CA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are selling our 2002 VW Passat GLX wagon V6. It has 82,6xx miles on it. We are selling it because we are going to keep our 2 cruisers and 3 cars is too many for the two of us and we have a baby on the way. I will do my best to describe everything about it; the good, the bad and the rest. LOCATED IN VENTURA, CA

The Good:
-Regular oil changes using Mobil 1 0w40 synthetic (between 5-6k miles)
-New front axles at 63,650 mi.
-New battery at 73,330 mi
-New coolant temp sensor at 75,731 mi.
-Heater core flushed at 82,240 mi.
-I am planning on putting new tires on it w/in the next few days.(the tires on it now still have a lot of life left)
-Runs Excellant
-Heated seats
-Leather is in great condition with no rips and very little signs of wear.
-Paint is in great condition
-Just smogged
-Monsoon stereo system
-Steering wheel mounted controls

The Bad:
-There are a couple of small dings around the body
-One small Dent on the edge of the hood(I think its visible in the front picture)
-The trunk has an occasional malfunction that wont release when the key FOB is used. It does open using the key manually though. This is intermittent.
-I am pretty sure thats it. If I recall anything else I will be sure to post it.

This car is in very good to excellant condition and I will have it priced accordingly. I am not in a great hurry to get rid of it but I wanted to give mudders a shot at it first.

Im asking $8800 for it and I will take a few hundred off of the price if the buyer wants to provide there own tires. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you want more photos. jp_waltz@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,
Paul
vw1.jpg
vw3.jpg
vw4.jpg

Last edited:
More pics:
vw5.jpg
vw6.jpg
vw7.jpg

bumpy bumpovich

thursday 3:17pm bump