For Sale 2002 Built Lexus LX470 Chicago (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2002 Built Lexus LX470 Chicago BLK/Tan
4.7L Tundra iForce Motor UPGRADE, much faster/torqier than stock
1.5" Slee ARB Lift Kit
HID Upgrade
Navigation
120k Miles

$16500 obo

How exactly is a Tundra engine an upgrade?

Forgive me I have been under the weather and taking time to load photos.

Regarding tundra motor upgrade, I had supercharger installed on original engine eventually blew a rod and replaced it with iForce tundra motor which has more power and torque than stock LC. As much as I love Land Cruisers the 100 land cruiser motor is woefully slow and under powered. I would have near heart attacks trying to change lanes last minute- I wouldn't even try as you had to plan lane changes. The tundra motor gives similar power as supercharged LC and makes lane changes a breeze. No longer have to plan lane changes and much more reliable than supercharged LC. All of my friends who have been part of my Land Cruiser journey love it and have same plan. I strongly recommend it to anyone who has a 100 over forced induction.

You do realize that they are essentially the same engine with one being assembled in Japan with forged connecting rods and the other assembled in the US with cast rods. Which one would you prefer? Additionally, if you chose a later model VVTI engine from a Trundra, yes there would be an increase in power but that would have been the same if you chose a later model LC engine too.

Good luck with the sale, regardless of the engine swap I'm sure someone will be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom