2000 LX470 parts identification help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys and gals. I found two thing rubbing on my serpentine belt today and was hoping for some help identifying both an electric connector that seems to go to or near the power steering pump as well as the nut/stud circled. Trying to remove the nut from the stud but the stud came out instead. I stopped shy of unthreading it all the way as I have no idea of possible repercussions. It looked to just be for the cover/bracket that bolts to it but would rather ask someone knowledgeable first. I’ve circled both in the picture below. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2D7095AE-F78C-451C-A354-D2FCBF580A9A.jpeg

The nut/stud only fasten the cover. I think that connector goes to the Cam/Camshaft position sensor?

Well that connector got in a fight with the belt and guess who won? It’s crazy the belt wore 100% through the connector but stopped shy of even polishing anything on the inside of the plastic. Gonna put a dab of red RTV on it until until I get a new connector. I just needed to know what it likely is to in hopes of identifying it for purchase.

The nut/stud only fasten the cover. I think that connector goes to the Cam/Camshaft position sensor?

^^^^^ Correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom