Parting Out 2000 100 Series Eastern NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for the small lower flywheel cover...have it? what about the skid plates, too?

Paging SHAGGY101....

...Anybody heard from him. I payed for parts three weeks ago and never received my shipment. Sent few PMs to him with no answer.

I'd like the jack cover plate if you still have it.

20160913_175914.jpg

Do you still have the HI/LO indicator for the transfer case lever? I don't need the whole shifter and boot, just the little "button" on the top of the "shifter" that says HI/N/LO...

Also, if this has rear A/C, I need one of the rear upper diffuser/vents that are in the headliner. My drivers side one has somewhat disintegrated...

Thanks,

Steve Y.

Antenna assembly ?

Interested in rear upper hatch if avail? Price? Shipping to 49331?

All,

I apologize for not keeping up with this thread. I was out of country for a few months so thank you for your patience. I have sent out PMs to those of you that had requested parts that I still had available.

I am still parting out this vehicle so feel free to PM me or post up here if you have any part inquiries. i will post up here and on the first post when it is on its way to the scrap yard.

Thanks again,

Ryan

Any chance the OEM dome light assembly fits 2007 and is still available? Ditching the DVD player soon.

23230. Thank you,

still ha e front skid plate? Any steering components left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom