For Sale 200 Series Air Down Gear Up SS1 Drawers + Sleeping Platform | Salt Lake City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
ADGU full platform, drawer, and sleeper kit. From June 2021.
- Platform and two drawers with the fold-out sleeper extension, meant to be deployed over folded second-row seatbacks.
- Baltic birch. Finish is a black/charcoal stain - not something they currently offer.
- Assembled and installed in the summer of 2021. A little wear, but nothing major. Some parts I've removed and stored over the past couple of years.
- It's currently partially disassembled, so it should be relatively easy to install/re-install. Happy to help if you want. Comes with everything you need; allen keys, instructions, etc.

I've loved this setup - exceptional quality and design and made in the US by Land Cruiser enthusiasts. I'm only selling because it no longer fits my use case.

$2,200

Located in Salt Lake City.
PXL_20210806_025025824.jpg

ADGU full platform, drawer, and sleeper kit. From June 2021.
- Platform and two drawers with the fold-out sleeper extension, meant to be deployed over folded second-row seatbacks.
- Baltic birch. Finish is a black/charcoal stain - not something they currently offer.
- Assembled and installed in the summer of 2021. A little wear, but nothing major. Some parts I've removed and stored over the past couple of years.
- It's currently partially disassembled, so it should be relatively easy to install/re-install. Happy to help if you want. Comes with everything you need; allen keys, instructions, etc.

I've loved this setup - exceptional quality and design and made in the US by Land Cruiser enthusiasts. I'm only selling because it no longer fits my use case.

$2,200

Located in Salt Lake City.View attachment 3426094
Oh man, if you don't end up selling these fast, I may take you up on that once the writers strike ends and I'm back to work!

Would be interested but I'm north of Seattle. Just a bit too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom