200 100 series prices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2000 100 series prices

Looking for a 100 in my neighborhood (WA state). Curious what you guys are seeing price wise across the country.

2000 100 series, 91k, $21.5 is best deal I have found up here. I'm willing to ship the right rig if the price is right.

What's reasonable?

I know it's not tech, I just needed 100 series owners opinions.

Last edited:
Much cheaper

I was in a dealer this weekend, they have a 2000 LC with 51K, if I remember it right, they are asking 21K. The vehicle is located in Quincy, MA. Let me know if you need more info.

Do a search on cars.com ... large database and it should give you a good idea on what 100's are going for.

Rule303 had a cruiser for sale, pm him, he has done tons of maintenance on it recently IIRC, also check the For sale page on this forum, aedgington also has a LC for sale

fj40crusher said:
Looking for a 100 in my neighborhood (WA state). Curious what you guys are seeing price wise across the country.

2000 100 series, 91k, $21.5 is best deal I have found up here. I'm willing to ship the right rig if the price is right.

What's reasonable?

I know it's not tech, I just needed 100 series owners opinions.

FYI: I would avoid purchasing your LC from any of the rust belt states. I bought mine from the East coast...although it was 10% less than equivelent West coast rigs...the rust factor I have to deal with is just not worth the savings.

I agree with the rust belt comment above. This things are prone to minor rust issues.
I just sold my 99 LC with only 66k miles last week. I got $19600 for it. I'd think a 2000 with higher miles should bring about the same. Mine was what I would call much better than average condition inside and out. The engine bay wasn't as clean as it could be and had some minor rusting of screws and fasteners.
I didn't find ebay to be a good indication of prices. Most don't sell on Ebay for some reason and when they do they are all over the place. That said, I have seen some nice low mile cruisers for sale on there. Just have them checked out well if you do go that route. I didn't and have regretted it since. I have bought three vehicles on Ebay. Two were great and one( the lc) not so great. But it is a hell of a lot easier to locate what you want on Ebay vs running all over town looking at vehicles described as "excellent" that turn out to be crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom