1VD-FTV Engine Number Location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, I need to go register my LC200 diesel and I cannot find the engine number which the police officer has to check. I have looked around the same vicinity of the chassis number behind the passenger wheel and everywhere else I can without taking covers off because from what I know it's supposed to be visible, right? Could someone help me figure this out? It's a 2008 VX.

Thank you in advance,

David

"This tag is either an aluminum plate or sticker located in one of three places, on the driver's door or door jam, under the hood on the fire wall or on the inner passenger fender."

From a parts website. Did you check these three locations?

"This tag is either an aluminum plate or sticker located in one of three places, on the driver's door or door jam, under the hood on the fire wall or on the inner passenger fender."

From a parts website. Did you check these three locations?

I was told here that the police officer has to see and document the engine number on the engine block not anywhere else on the car. I found this picture but could not find it in that location.

David
land-cruiser-engine1vdftv.jpg

I was able to find the engine number. It was located on the passenger side where the chassis number is located but behind the turbo. It was very difficult to locate and especially difficult trying to show the police officer.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom