For Sale 1HZ H55 combo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD

I am selling a 1HZ engine with a H55 transmission. This engine came out of a 1990 HZJ80 that I sold to a friend 3 years ago, the 80 was mechanical in very good condition but dented all over and it had some rust issues so it was sold as a parts car. I put a few 100 miles on it in Europe before I shipped it and it ran great.

Fast forward 3 years and I need a H150 trans for a customer and buy it back from my buddy who had the combo sitting on a pallet all this time and the project he bought this for was untouched in all those years.

Now he decided to get rid of the project completely and asked me to resell the engine, to make it a complete combo I can include a H55 that I picked up as a spare a while ago from a dealer in Europe. Just to be clear I have no first hand info on the trans as I did not drove the donor truck , I drove the engine but not the trans and the dealer I bought it from said it came from a truck he parted out but didn’t remember which one.

The engine has a header on it which has some damage on the bottom so I am trowing in a stock 1HZ header and heatshield for my buddy , since this one comes out of an 80 series and not a 70 all the accesories on it are 12v instead of 24v

Joe

B1DF3F2C-90FA-48CB-BC29-E6E5195462C7.jpeg
892BAF4D-F8FA-4BFE-A8DB-7E469C09A3A0.jpeg
C7FC5C25-AEC9-415E-B2A0-8EF2AFD1867D.jpeg
DF99CDE4-027F-416A-9890-3DA63713127D.jpeg

3EC20C1C-F96B-4F4C-A009-D18A08B7D883.jpeg

Last edited:
Something about that header has got me all hot and bothered.

Good deal as always Joe.

Forgot to mention that at the time the engine was taken out it only had around 230k km or around 145 k miles on it

Bump , someone needs this for their winter project ;)

@joekatana interested in the transmission if the engine sells....

Free bump too!

Monday morning bump pretty sure someone needs this for their winter project ;)

I'm #2 for the transmission if the engine sells. Here's a bump, too.

I'm #2 for the transmission if the engine sells. Here's a bump, too.

You're actually more like number 6 on the transmission , I might bring a few 1HZ transmissions on my next trip to Europe , it looks like there is a demand for them ;)

Haha. Of course, I would be. Can't blame a guy for trying, though.

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom