Wanted 1HZ fuel prefilter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a used prefilter from a 1HZ? I'd rather start with a used one to refresh before paying $200-$300 for a new Toyota one. Partsouq is out of complete ones and doesn't have enough parts in stock to build one either lol.

Looks like this, sits next to the water separator.

I think the part number is 23330-17020

downloadfilter.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-31 133725.jpg

Or if anyone has a mercedes/VW or some other alternative that they've used that would be cheaper i'd like to hear it :)

Well this idea is going on the back burner...my Alt died today so that's a priority now lol

Except mines 24V. 😭. There’s a place in Bend that says they can rebuild it........ either way the cheapest Malaysia alternator is still about $200 on eBay
Where you located? I have a 24v that came with 1HZ setup that I just acquired. Cheers, Pete (in CO)

@donpedro if the OP doesn't want it, I could use it as a spare!

I don’t need, I bought a 24V Toyota Coaster alternator.

I'll PM...

I don’t need, I bought a 24V Toyota Coaster alternator.
In my experience, the coaster alternator will not fit. I have a 93 HZJ73 and my best bet was to rebuild it at a local shop.

See post #13.

coaster alternator fits and works with the coaster bracket. and i was able to locate a new toyota prefilter from PS

Hey Skull,
did you have a number on that prefilter from PS? thanks, Pete

The PN I ordered from PartSouq was 23330-17050. 99$ but it is the complete unit. I will have to fab my own bracket and get lines for it. the replacement element is 04234-68010, and RockAuto shows that it crosses to a Wix filter WF10232.

I also ordered a replacement top/primer for the main fuel filter/water separator because I suspect mine is letting small amounts of air in.

The PN I ordered from PartSouq was 23330-17050. 99$ but it is the complete unit. I will have to fab my own bracket and get lines for it. the replacement element is 04234-68010, and RockAuto shows that it crosses to a Wix filter WF10232.

I also ordered a replacement top/primer for the main fuel filter/water separator because I suspect mine is letting small amounts of air in.

Thanks for that info.! I saw similar at Amayama but much more $ so that looks like a better way to go. Appreciate the help -Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom