For Sale 1HZ engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD

i have a 1HZ engine for sale, I did a compression test on it and all 6 cilinders are within 20psi avering 600 psi , so those are good results. No transmission with this one what you see in the pics is what you get.I have no idea on the exact mileage as this engine was removed from a BJ75 Troopy so definitely not the oem engine;).The owner of the Troopy had every overland accessory available on his truck so probably weighing around 7000 pounds he had swapped in a 1HDTFT. Engine was in perfect running and driving condition when removed.

4000$

I prefer shipping with Fastenal or any freight carrier, I have a commercial pickup adress at Van Alstyne TX 75495, shipping to be arranged by the buyer.

Thanks

Joe

IMG_8537.JPG
IMG_8538.JPG
IMG_8539.JPG
IMG_8541.JPG

Last edited:
do you know what it would take to replace my 2H with that?

Not sure what all would be involved but you will need to get the belhousing and input shaft for a 1HZ to mate it with your H55,then there are the usual things like plumbing for fuel exhaust and coolant.

I can imagine a lot of Aussies have done this swap before.

Joe

Bump

Monday morning bump

Bump,someone needs a good running 1HZ !

Leaving to the 70 series meet and greet to TN in 2 days and there is room for this on the trailer !

You have to consider that the exhaust and intake are on opporsite sides between the 2, I believe the motor mounts are close if not the same, since the !HZ we in the 75 series (later years) we know if fits no problem, I think the Exhaust is a complet redue, the 1HZ exahust on the 75 series is a little odd to begin with. The H55f for the 2H is the same as the gasser, whereas the H55 for the 1HZ has the different spline (more teeth I believe). doable but work.

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom