Wanted 1HDT oil filters

Looking for the 90915-30002 oil filters for my HDJ. I have found some OEM on EBay. Trying to find a better deal and maybe a pack of ten or something.

That’s the high end of what I found. So far the best price I have seen is about $18 shipped. OEM on EBay.

It is literally one of those slow boats from China though, so I will be lucky to get them before my next oil change.

bottombracket

SILVER Star
Looks like the OEM 90915-30002-8T filters are made in Thailand. Partsouq only carries the 8T and have 15,000+ in stock, and zero of the made in Japan 90915-30002 filters.

Perhaps the 8T is current production and the old ones made in Japan have been phased out?

mudandrock

Back 40 Imports
The Japanese ones are still being made and sold. The Thai ones have been in production for awhile, as a more affordable option. I can’t vouch for the quality, I’ve never used or purchased them.

joekatana

GOLD Star

The Japanese ones are still being made and sold. The Thai ones have been in production for awhile, as a more affordable option. I can’t vouch for the quality, I’ve never used or purchased them.
I have been using the Tai made filters for a long time now , Toyota also builds the Diesel Hiluxes there that are used worldwide , I can't imagen Toyota using a lower quality control there or selling a inferior product

mudandrock

Back 40 Imports
I have been using the Tai made filters for a long time now , Toyota also builds the Diesel Hiluxes there that are used worldwide , I can't imagen Toyota using a lower quality control there or selling a inferior product
Well if Toyota Thailand is anything like Toyota USA, then I’ll be sticking with the more expensive parts for now.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor

From China.....you need to think twice or more ...too much counterfeit part especially from China on Ebay. That being said, I carry the Toyota 90915-300028T filter.

If they are not counterfeit I'll eat my hat.

Please, cut one open before you even think about going anywhere near that great engine you have..

Top Bottom