For Sale 1HD-T & 5-speed manual & all parts to convert 80-Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought this complete engine kit from a breaker in the UK I buy Toyota engines from on occasion. I had him take an entire 1991 80-Series 4.2 Turbo Diesel apart for me and palletize all the parts to convert a truck here to diesel power and 5-speed manual at the same time, so you get the engine, gearboxes, pedal assemblies, gauge cluster, wiring, radiator, everything attached to the engine, etc etc etc.. I was going to use this to convert a customers Landcruiser to diesel, but it looks like he changed his mind and I already paid for the kit. If it does not sell I may use it myself, but thought I would check to see if anyone here wanted/ needed it. Has 150K miles on it and was running perfectly according to seller, who deals exclusively in Toyota parts and engines. Engine is going into a container in the UK next week, but there is still time to have it shipped directly to you (about $500) otherwise it will be coming to Portland Oregon first, and then would have to be collected here, or shipped on to you at that point. Once the kit arrives here I would be putting it on ebay and asking more for it. Would be lovely in a 60-Series, FJ55, or even a 40-Series to have a monster of a diesel Cruiser! Please message me direct with any questions, and to get pictures of the engine kit as it sits now, I seem to have no more room to upload pictures here? zombiemotors@earthlink.net or call me at 503-810-4713 Thank you

PS: I ship a 40' container about every 5-6 weeks, and have references if you are worried about the pallet still being in the UK. I am happy to take a deposit now and receive full payment when it is here to collect in person. I also always have Land Rover/ Range Rover turbo diesel kits in stock!

Oh yes, price for complete kit with all pieces for conversion into 80-Series is $7900 .

Pm sent

How much for everything except the motor, wiring and guage cluster - essentially just transmissin and pedal box. I'd like to mate a 5 speed to a 1fze. This is the gas/petrol version toyota motor. They take the same transmission but with a different bell housing

I am not selling the transmission only, sorry. Complete kit is 7900 US DollarZ.

No probs. Can you source what I'm looking for?

Up here the diesels are easy cheap ,its the five speeds that are hard to get, might want to post your findings for go fast ,being there is at least three others you could sell and ship to the same port.

That's a hell of a good price...can't believe nobody has snapped this up already. Wished I was in need!

Sorry to hijack, so a 5 speed that mates to a 1-HD can fit a 1-FZ engine? What mods are required, bellhousing, among others?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom