1HD injector pump tachometer sensor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afternoon Good Diesel people, and happy (late) 4th of July!

So my injector pump and injectors are currently down being massaged by the bad a$$ crew at Portland Diesel Injection Service. I just got a call that when he was installing the tach sensor, that it broke. Does anyone have a source for one of these, or perhaps have a spare one lying around? According to Kyle at the shop, the part number from Denso is 076300-1240, and the Toyota number is 89180-32020. He is finishing up assembly of the pump today, and should have everything back by the end of the week. I'm hoping to install it all this weekend!

Thanks for the help/guidance.

Eric

This is for your 1992 1HD-T?

I ordered a tach sensor a couple years back for my 1HD-T injection pump (March 1994 1HD-T if I am reading the casting on the block correctly, but should be the same part number for you...double check) and the part number I used is 83180-60070. This is the - Detector Assy, Revolution - that screws into the side of the pump closest to the engine, correct? Double check the part number you were given with some of the online order places as in ToyoDYI when I input 89180-32020 for all markets it comes back with nothing found.

I do not have a spare, but you could try Fred Holmes Injection in Richmond BC Canada as they do 1HD/HZ pumps and might have something there, if you strike out south of the border. I am surprised the diesel shop can not source, unless its they can but not in an expedient fashion.

hth's
gb

Last edited:
Thank you for the info. I will look it up and see what I can find!

diesel 80's are all 12-volt. This part is in stock at partsouq (83180-60070)
I've got a 24V 70-series. I should have clarified.

I believe the correct part number for this 24V application is 83180-36050.

I've got one coming from Japan right now. Fingers crossed it resolves my sticking tachometer issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom