SOLD 1FZF Carburetor Conversion Complete Head and parts 120K in NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know who alejandro is but it came out of a 93 80 that was imported by another member from Venezuela. The 80 can be found in a few old threads on the forum.

I don't know who alejandro is but it came out of a 93 80 that was imported by another member from Venezuela. The 80 can be found in a few old threads on the forum.

I just wanted to verify it was a 93. It does sounds like Alejandro ex rig. Thanks for the info, will pass on this

I just wanted to verify it was a 93. It does sounds like Alejandro ex rig. Thanks for the info, will pass on this

Cool thank you!

Bump

Bump, I am going to start parting this out to see if I have better luck. If you see a part from this you could use let me know.

Bump

Edit: 9/17/19, the harness is no longer included with this. I pulled pieces for another project. I should be able to include some plug pigtails for anything directly attached to the engine like the carb and dizzy.

Ready to split this up to get it out of my way. I have the complete intake carb hat, cross over the filter box set up, I will sell the carb, manifolds, dizzy, what ever you need. I need it out of my way.

Bump

Ready to split this up to get it out of my way. I have the complete intake carb hat, cross over the filter box set up, I will sell the carb, manifolds, dizzy, what ever you need. I need it out of my way.
Do you still have this setup ? I need it for a 1fz into FJ55 swap . I’m down in EP Texas . Thanks

Sorry it sold long ago.

been looking for a while myself, but the FZ powered 70's are still new enough that the numbers imported arent that high, so, its not common and may take a bit of time to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom