1FZ-FE Motor......maybe. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I might have my hands on a used 1FZ-FE here pretty soon and am just going to put it up for sale if i do get it.
Its got 120k miles. Compression reads 170 or 175 on every cyclinder. Is in good shape and doesn't appear to be leaking around the head gasket. Came from a 94 that was hit in the rear.
Let me know if your interested.

I will be totally honest, i am getting a decent deal on this but just trying to flip it and make a few extra bucks. Nevertheless, its still seems to be a nice engine that is a perfect candidate for a 4.6 or 4.7 L build up, Turbo build up, or just as a replacement for a blown motor.

Any offers welcome.

Last edited:
pics
100_3804.JPG
100_3805.JPG

How much? Where are you at?

Stumpy,

What you see is what you get. Obviousyl some of the stuff is there like distributor and p/s stuff but not an alternator.

dont think so,

According to Cdan, if you wanted to put it in your 96, your woulndt need it.
when swapping 93/94 engines with 95-97....you keep the destination vehicles wiring.

Cruiserhead05 said:
dont think so,

According to Cdan, if you wanted to put it in your 96, your woulndt need it.
when swapping 93/94 engines with 95-97....you keep the destination vehicles wiring.

Not going in my '80, i've got bigger plans. :D I'm thinking this would make an awesome replacement for my 2f in the '60. Having the computer would make things a lot easier for me, all other details asside (tranny, case, etc...).

Matt

eyezlee said:
Not going in my '80, i've got bigger plans. :D I'm thinking this would make an awesome replacement for my 2f in the '60. Having the computer would make things a lot easier for me, all other details asside (tranny, case, etc...).

Matt

Matt,
For what its worth i think you could find the computer stuff kinda easely, i'll look into for you if it would help this deal out. I dont have this motor, yet, but just trying to see if there is alot of interest in a used 1fz before i drop the cash on it.......truthfully, i thought there would be more interest.

Also, i just got word of a very low mileage 1fz that i might be able to buy, i dont want to say much about it but if i do get this 97 1fz i will put it in my 80, then i would sell my 94 1fz for pretty cheap.

Let me know if is interested in this thing,
1994 1fz 256k miles. head gasket done at 207k miles. Does not leak or burn oil and has had M1 for as long as i can remember.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Matt,
For what its worth....

I'm pretty sure your expecting alot more than what I can give right now...I think if you would let me have it for around 1g I would be all over that like stink on a poopy diaper. Otherwise I think i'm sol. Generally these things are gone before I even read the post. Most of the time they are priced like they are made out of unobtainium anyway so I haven't really planned out this swap yet.

I'd have to figure out shipping plus the fuel injection system. anyone tried one of those stand alone aftermarket one's?

Tranny I'd like to use would be h55 if possible or nv4500 with a split case.

yeah, keep me on the list...

Matt

eyezlee said:
I'm pretty sure your expecting alot more than what I can give right now...I think if you would let me have it for around 1g I would be all over that like stink on a poopy diaper. Otherwise I think i'm sol. Generally these things are gone before I even read the post. Most of the time they are priced like they are made out of unobtainium anyway so I haven't really planned out this swap yet.

I'd have to figure out shipping plus the fuel injection system. anyone tried one of those stand alone aftermarket one's?

Tranny I'd like to use would be h55 if possible or nv4500 with a split case.

yeah, keep me on the list...

Matt

Matt,

1G all depends on which engine your interested in. It probably a little hard to tell but this thread now potentially has two 1fz's for sale.
First is the one pictured, i was thinking $2,000 for it.
Now, i have found a different low mileage 1fz i might put in mine, i would then have my engine up for sale.
My engine has 256k miles but no issues......Would you be interested in my engine for $1,000....if so, then your first on the list, it would be yours.

What's your time frame on swapping yours out? I can't afford the first one now, too many irons in the fire, so I'm on the list for yours if it works out.

Bump for the other one

Matt

Matt,

As i said i am looking into another used 1fz i just found. If i could possibly find a buyer for my current 1fz for about 1,000 bucks then i'll probably do this thing.
I would say, i could probably have my 256k miles 1fz available around christmas, but again, if someone is sure they want it...i could probably sit on it if needed. Basically i dont want to get stuck with my old motor, im hoping to sell it for 1k to help pay for this newer motor.
thanks

Cruiserhead05 said:
Matt,

As i said i am looking into another used 1fz i just found. If i could possibly find a buyer for my current 1fz for about 1,000 bucks then i'll probably do this thing.
I would say, i could probably have my 256k miles 1fz available around christmas, but again, if someone is sure they want it...i could probably sit on it if needed. Basically i dont want to get stuck with my old motor, im hoping to sell it for 1k to help pay for this newer motor.
thanks

X-mas will work for me. I'll figure things out and give you a yes or no answer in a couple days. I need a few weeks to scrap up some cash for ya...

Matt,

You let me know if your really interested and i will let you know if it will be ready by christmas, chances are if i can get a solid commitment that you will give me $1,000 bucks for my old motor, then i will pick up this newer one and you will have yourself a 1fz as a nice Christmas present.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Matt,

You let me know if your really interested and i will let you know if it will be ready by christmas, chances are if i can get a solid commitment that you will give me $1,000 bucks for my old motor, then i will pick up this newer one and you will have yourself a 1fz as a nice Christmas present.

10-4

Give me 2 days and I will PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom