Parting Out 1999 Landcruiser 100 Series (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty sure I have that. Let me check my pile of plastic parts tonight.
Please let me know if you find it

Did the center console have a CD changer installed? If it did not, I'm interested in the black plastic storage portion of the center console. Thanks! Andrew

Hi, do you have harness for the middle row dome light? I don't need the dome light assembly, just the wiring harness. Thanks
I think I do, it should be a thin harness wire. Can’t remember if I detached it from the body or not before getting rid of it. I’ll check tonight.

I think I do, it should be a thin harness wire. Can’t remember if I detached it from the body or not before getting rid of it. I’ll check tonight.
Yes, its a thin wire with tiny connector that connects to the middle row dome light assembly. Please send me your paypal account in a private message. Shipping to 99518. Thanks!

Any interior door courtesy lights left? I just need the small metal retaining clip from one.

1 16" OEM wheel?
Also, rear AC ceiling vents?

non-AHC Torsion bars? Willing to ship them?

Would you have this fuse cover? It's attached to the + side of the battery next to the regular fuse box. I just need the
cover.
Thanks
Ken
IMG_0177.jpg

Looking for drivers side door rearview mirror (all components) with wiring harness for 04 100 series. ?

Any chance you have the gas tank and what is the condition of it? Mine is rusting out. I also need the wiring harness that goes down the passenger side of the car from the front to the rear and works with the rear diff and brakes....mine drooped down and got fried by my muffler.
Thanks!

Do you have the OEM head unit by chance?

How is the body just in front of the passenger rear tire? I'm looking for a section of the wheel arch and rocker panel. - Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom