Parting Out 1999 land cruiser alabama (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, I bought the bumper cover from you. Do you have the left headlight assembly? Or, the right corner light assembly? How about the thin piece that is between the bumper cover and the grill (don't know the technical name)? Thanks.

Looking for the front bumper fill panel. The part between the grill and bumper. Is it still available? Shipped to 97217. Thanks.

@roma042987 what is the condition of the center console arm rest (leather top hinged piece)? Ended up going with a new OEM fuel tank skid plate FYI.

Thanks for checking!

Great, thanks

My apologies for delay. Is this still needed?

looking for the kick panel fuse/relay assembly.

Is this still needed?

Hey, I bought the bumper cover from you. Do you have the left headlight assembly? Or, the right corner light assembly? How about the thin piece that is between the bumper cover and the grill (don't know the technical name)? Thanks.

Negative sorry

Looking for the front bumper fill panel. The part between the grill and bumper. Is it still available? Shipped to 97217. Thanks.

Negative

@roma042987 what is the condition of the center console arm rest (leather top hinged piece)? Ended up going with a new OEM fuel tank skid plate FYI.

Thanks for checking!

Sold sorry

Do you have the lift gate latch mechanism?

I do. $25 plus the ride. Will get a photo in a bit.

Sounds good.

Which piece do you need?

20181216_101713.jpg

I believe the piece on the far right towards the bottom. That’s the actual exterior handle assembly correct? It has a plastic handle attached to two metal pieces that stick out of the bottom of the lift gate.

I believe the piece on the far right towards the bottom. That’s the actual exterior handle assembly correct? It has a plastic handle attached to two metal pieces that stick out of the bottom of the lift gate.

Yep sending pm.

Do you have the hood?
My year is a Early 2000 not sure if will be the same

thanks from ITcookY

Front suspension and Drive components? Knuckles, UCAs, LCAs, CVs, Diff, front Driveshaft, Hubs&Brakes, skid plate? Oh, and I also need the OEM jack

Front suspension and Drive components? Knuckles, UCAs, LCAs, CVs, Diff, front Driveshaft, Hubs&Brakes, skid plate? Oh, and I also need the OEM jack

I have knuckles, brakes, hubs, front drive shaft, and upper control arms. $500 plus the ride

I'm interested in the skid plate for the gas tank, if not too rusty. Would need to ship to 18073. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom