1998 Toyota T100 SR5 4WD XT-CAB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my T100.

1998 T100 SR5
4 wheel drive
extended cab
dark green exterior/tan interior
V6/Automatic
front bucket seats
Power windows and door locks
fairly new Toyo ATs
217K miles

Things I have done:
replaced the timing belt and water pump at 200K
replaced front CV shafts & boots (boots cracked)
replaced front wheel bearings while replacing CV shafts
replaced the radiator
just put new break pads and shoes on the truck
regular service witch quality fluids and filters

This is a very dependable truck. You cannot tell this truck has over 200K miles on it other than looking at the odometer. I hate to even part with it, but I need more room for the baby on the way. I am the second owner of the truck. I bought it 3 years ago from the original owner. At the time it had 158K. He drove it all highway miles for his job. He also took great care of this truck.

The truck is in great shape. This is a very clean truck. The paint and body are in really good condition. It does have some minor scratches on the bed from use. The windshield is cracked too. The truck rides and drives great.

I am asking $5800 for the truck. I am located near Ft Smith Arkansas. Please PM me if you are interested. I will try to get some pics tomorrow or Friday. The truck looks like the white T100 on this site, but mine is dark green.

Thank you,
Jeff

Do you still have this truck for sale? If so can you please sen me some photos of it?Are you frim on the price?PLMK.Thank you.

Do you still have this truck for sale? If so can you please sen me some photos of it?Are you frim on the price?PLMK.Thank you.

you do realize this ad is from over 4 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom