SOLD 1998 Toyota Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
1998 Landcruiser
2nd Owner
SC located/owned its hole life
Rust Free
No leaks
Factory rear and center locker
Factory Heated Seats
Factory Sun roof
AC Blows cold
Heat Hot
All electronics work

I purchased this Cruiser when my kid went into the hospital last year as we needed an expendable second set of wheels. I got it from the original owners out of Rock Hill, SC. Was a DD for the spouse who used it to drive back and forth between home and Winthrop University. To my knowledge it has never been offroaded, and other than me having some local shops do work (shocks, tires, inner tie rods, sway bar end links, CVs, Front Diff Seals, Hood/Trunk Struts, etc.) it has always been serviced at Toyota of Rock Hill (where it was purchased).

The TB was changed at 79k per documents. The fluids were all flushed and changed by me. It runs like a top, has never been modified, and it ready for the new owner. Exterior has 25 years of dings, but is in good shape OTHER than the hood/roof that needs new clear. The interior is in good/great shape. Only one tear in the passenger seat, but does have cracks. Third row and panels look amazing. The fake "wood" trim has started to peel in places, haven't done anything with it because I didn't care.

24k (feel free to offer, happy to negotiate since it has cosmetic issues)

If the clear ends up being an issue for a potential buyer, I am more than happy to get a quote, and work something out on having it done prior to transfer of ownership. Please reach out with any questions to 803-556-3823. Please text first if you plan on calling.

I have a lot more photos on a Google drive I'll be happy to share.

20230524_100259.jpg

20230524_100305.jpg

20230524_100247.jpg

20230524_100213.jpg

20230524_100319.jpg

Last edited:
Grey interior is certainly more rare with the river rock exterior.

Truck has a lot of potential

Hope everything is good with your kid

GLWS

Grey interior is certainly more rare with the river rock exterior.

Truck has a lot of potential

Hope everything is good with your kid

GLWS
Didn't know that, thanks for the information. Door Jam confirms its 1C3/LA10 Paint code

114 days in but she is home and safe. I put 8000 miles on this thing driving back and forth to the hospital.

I appreciate you commenting.

Glad she's home & safe; that's the most important thing.

Looks like a solid vehicle. The hood and roof issue: I'm no expert but it appears to be more than clear coat refinish (?); needs a repaint? On 2 images there's a spot on the driver's windshield. A visit from the neighborhood bird or something else?
Thanks!

Glad she's home & safe; that's the most important thing.

Looks like a solid vehicle. The hood and roof issue: I'm no expert but it appears to be more than clear coat refinish (?); needs a repaint? On 2 images there's a spot on the driver's windshield. A visit from the neighborhood bird or something else?
Thanks!
That's a fact, we were very blessed.

Windshield/windows are all perfect, that would be the classic aerial attack.

I've had it looked at and the general census was stripped/repaint for it to last. Clear could be done by itself, but realistically it would never be, or look right.

Attached is the most recent Carfax showing the remaining records from when it was purchased, that it has no accidents, and has never left SC.

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 1998 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER BASE_ JT3HT05J5W0005123.pdf
    425.7 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom