SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Black
97 LX450 / Land Cruiser. full service records from attorney who previously owned it, center locked. 240K southern truck. Exceptionally clean, exceptionally well maintained, and I just spent months and too much money building her. 100 miles since I have installed new carpet, new leather upholstery on front seats, new windshield, new Prinsu rack, new OME stock height suspension with 30mm spacers and toyota shocks, bushings as needed, new BFG 285 ATs, new ARB bumper, new warn 9000, led marker and aux lights, double din stereo and speakers, new battery, PS reservoir, filters, replaced tail and front corner lights to get rid of sun crazing, etc. etc. Apologies: 2 spots on hood where clear coat is coming off, one paint blemish on right rear flare. ABS and airbag lights on, will fix those in the coming days. Never off road. As close to a restored 80 series as you'll get without spending silly money. Clean bill of health from the shop Tuesday. $19,900, will only consider trades for a 911 (996). Located in Leesburg, VA and is sold as is/where is. brooks.anthony@gmail.com

IMG_0252.jpeg

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0271.jpeg

IMG_0282.jpeg

IMG_0287.jpeg

Apologies for delays in responding, I was out of pocket taking care of family medical issues. The truck is still available and I am open to sensible offers. It has been accepted to BAT, I'm not signing the forms until I have a moment to address the ABS light (it's the pump, good one ready to be installed this weekend) and ABS light. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom