SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the driver rear slider glass (front portion)?

Sure, $25 for the glass, and $15-$20 to ship, depending on your location

Got a new LX450 for parting out.
I have lots of parts left over from previous part outs as well (all LX450's), so if you need something that is not available (or no good) from this truck - let me know (except the parts listed bellow).

This truck is very rusty. Interior is mostly rough (but i do have many good interior parts from other trucks). No truck freight shipping.

Im in Toronto area, Canada but i do have an account with UPS and can ship to US for just a tiny bit more than domestic shipping within US.

Here's a list of parts that are either sold, or not available. Will update this list as things sell.

-Sun visors
-lockers/locker wirings/switch/ecu
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad
-engine. But i do have lots of random engine pieces left from previous part outs.

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
I have lots of parts left over from previous part outs as well (all LX450's), so if you need something that is not available (or no good) from this truck - let me know (except the parts listed bellow).

This truck is very rusty. Interior is mostly rough (but i do have many good interior parts from other trucks). No truck freight shipping.

Im in Toronto area, Canada but i do have an account with UPS and can ship to US for just a tiny bit more than domestic shipping within US.

Here's a list of parts that are either sold, or not available. Will update this list as things sell.

-Sun visors
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad
-engine. But i do have lots of random engine pieces left from previous part outs.

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
Hi!
I need a LX450 steering wheel, as mine came with a toyota steering wheel.
Do you still have a functioning steering wheel with airbag and front piece with lexus logo?
Also how much for one lexus wheel cap and rear "lexus lx450 badging?"
Mine was missing all of this when I bought it

I’m looking for the passenger side tail light. Do you have it (with no chips or cracks? If you do, how much? Im also interested in the front and rear chrome emblems along with rear door lock.

Hi!
I need a LX450 steering wheel, as mine came with a toyota steering wheel.
Do you still have a functioning steering wheel with airbag and front piece with lexus logo?
Also how much for one lexus wheel cap and rear "lexus lx450 badging?"
Mine was missing all of this when I bought it
Dont have any lexus steering wheels left, sorry.
Wheel center caps all sold as well
Lexus LX450 badge is in bad shape.

I’m looking for the passenger side tail light. Do you have it (with no chips or cracks? If you do, how much? Im also interested in the front and rear chrome emblems along with rear door lock.

Yes, i do have the tail light in great condition $60
Rear door lock actuator assembly $50
Front and rear lexus emblems - $20 for both.

Can you by chance send me picture of all the parts, to make sure we are on the same page. I’m thinking, ill get them all.

Can you by chance send me picture of all the parts, to make sure we are on the same page. I’m thinking, ill get them all.
Sure can, will PM you the pics later tonight

Dont have any lexus steering wheels left, sorry.
Wheel center caps all sold as well
Lexus LX450 badge is in bad shape.

Yes, i do have the tail light in great condition $60
Rear door lock actuator assembly $50
Front and rear lexus emblems - $20 for both.
How about the steering wheel from this one

-Sun visors
-steering wheel
-some door cladding
-some door cards
-shifter console
-lower tailgate
-head lights
-dash pad

View attachment 2244760

View attachment 2244761

View attachment 2244762

View attachment 2244763

View attachment 2244764
hello!
Have you got stock rims? How much for them?

looking to buy the middle row dome light assembly / Tan interior - shipped to 95037

Do you have a steering box available? Shipping to 95062

Do you have a coil, igniter, starter, or distributor? Shipping to 95062?

Last edited:
Do you have a coil, igniter, starter, or distributor? Shipping to 95062?
I dont have any distributors left. $100 shipped for starter, coil and ignitor. Starter is rusty on outside (Canadian truck), but worked great. I got another one off a southwestern truck that is mint looking. $120 shipped with that one instead.

I dont have any distributors left. $100 shipped for starter, coil and ignitor. Starter is rusty on outside (Canadian truck), but worked great. I got another one off a southwestern truck that is mint looking. $120 shipped with that one instead.
What year truck are these off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom