SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could you please provide a picture of the lens? I’m assuming it’s not damaged?
Thanks

Lens is in excellent condition. No damage of any kind.

20191115_152300.jpg

Grill and front lower valance shipped to 98498?

(Front lower valance referring to whatever that piece immediately underneath the grill and above the bumper is called... not up on my parts terminology)

looking for (1) wheel shipped to 30750.

Thanks in advance!

Grill and front lower valance shipped to 98498?

(Front lower valance referring to whatever that piece immediately underneath the grill and above the bumper is called... not up on my parts terminology)

Sorry, i missed your message somehow. Probably not feasible to ship something that big. $30 each for the parts. $70 to ship (62"x12"6" box)

Grill is flakey, will need to be painted.

hi
rear bumper covers 3 peace if they are in the desert shape

Same as above - probably not feasible to ship unless you're desperate. $100 for the 3 bumper pieces. $84 to ship (30x26x10" box)

Decent shape.

looking for (1) wheel shipped to 30750.

Thanks in advance!

$40 wheel (w/o centercap), $32 to ship

Can you send a picture of the best wheel you have? I’m in on the price.

Looking for all 4 fender flares if you have them? Mine were missing and would like to replace
Shipping to BC V9W 1S3
Cheers!

I need a matching set of ignition and door locks including rear hatch if possible. How much for those shipped to 84790?

$210 shipped for full set (ignition, 2 doors, glovebox, hatch), with keys.

Last edited:
Did you end up selling the front marker light housings next to the headlights? I am looking for the drivers side only. Would you be willing to part with only the drivers side if it is available? Shipping would be to 68116. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom