SOLD 1997 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What about the trim piece below and the grill? Shipping would be to 28205. Thanks.

1E0A56FC-B1AB-45F8-BD4E-6FE8C4CF05D2.jpeg

pitman arm shipped to 28115?

pitman arm shipped to 28115?
Dont really want to sell it separate from the steering box, but $100 shipped would probably change my mind.

Front Swaybar will fit my FZJ80 correct? If so I'll take that.

Would be expensive to ship to WA... $85 shipped
And yes, sway bar is the same for LX450's and FZJ LC's

Well I find myself missing the bolts for my tears anyway, and I need to get drop brackets to reinstall the tears anyway.

Well I find myself missing the bolts for my tears anyway, and I need to get drop brackets to reinstall the tears anyway.

Sorry, not sure what you are trying to say here. Not familiar with the term "tears". Sway bar links, im assuming?
Regardless, if you want the sway bar for $85 Shipped, PM me.

bolts for my sway bar... I'm not sure what I was saying either, likely auto correct on my phone butchered "sways".

Complete rear brake assemblies? I just bought a nice rear axle assembly but it was stripped of brakes. Are yours rusty or decent?

Also I may pick up a similar front axle from Nanaimo that was stripped down so I'd need all the hubs and brakes for that as well.

Here is my nice new axle

20190917_134344.jpg

Complete rear brake assemblies? I just bought a nice rear axle assembly but it was stripped of brakes. Are yours rusty or decent?

Also I may pick up a similar front axle from Nanaimo that was stripped down so I'd need all the hubs and brakes for that as well.

Here is my nice new axle

The truck is rusty. Nothing on it (including the brakes) would be as shiny as that axle. But the brakes worked fine. Let me know exactly what you mean by "brake assemblies". Are you referring to the main brakes, or the parking brakes? Or both?

Both. Parking brake assemblies, calipers, brake lines. They basically took everything. Maybe if your rotors are worn I'll get new ones so knock them off the list.

My axle isn't actually as pretty as it looks, they just hit it with black paint before I showed up. Good condition but it has some rust. I can deal with some rust but not deep rot.

Both. Parking brake assemblies, calipers, brake lines. They basically took everything. Maybe if your rotors are worn I'll get new ones so knock them off the list.

My axle isn't actually as pretty as it looks, they just hit it with black paint before I showed up. Good condition but it has some rust. I can deal with some rust but not deep rot.

How's $200 CAD shipped for everything? - Both calipers, soft lines, parking brakes. Metal brake lines are no good - too rusty to use. Rotors are usable but i would get new ones myself. If you want them, add $40 for both.

How's $200 CAD shipped for everything? - Both calipers, soft lines, parking brakes. Metal brake lines are no good - too rusty to use. Rotors are usable but i would get new ones myself. If you want them, add $40 for both.
Sounds good but let me sort out what I need. I seem to have the crank thing. I'll have to find out if I need the whole brake line from the lever in the cab, if you'll provide me that as well. I'm putting it on a 60 series.

What is the front axle assembly like? Based on the condition of the bumpers I'd be concerned about rust. Not sure if it's practical to ship to Vancouver?

Sounds good but let me sort out what I need. I seem to have the crank thing. I'll have to find out if I need the whole brake line from the lever in the cab, if you'll provide me that as well. I'm putting it on a 60 series.

Parking brake cable, you mean? Sure, i'll add it for $25 more

What is the front axle assembly like? Based on the condition of the bumpers I'd be concerned about rust. Not sure if it's practical to ship to Vancouver?

Front axle assembly is actually in good shape, thanks to the numerous oil leaks in from the engine compartment. Shipping to BC would be $200-250. However i dont want to sell it at this point, as i need to be able to roll the truck around before its time to send it to scrap yard (which probably won't happen until spring)

In need of Oak(brown) color Dash a.k.a. 'crash pad' :

Is it available? text @ 512-8o8-9001

OEM part number : 5540160150e0

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 8.11.26 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom