For Sale 1997 Land Cruiser has to go (sob) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiser.front.JPG

http://www.sgilpin.com/cruiser.back.JPG
In Hiawatha, Kansas

1997 Land Cruiser "Collector's Edition" (stock). $8500. White with grey leather interior. Well maintained. 181K miles. No add ons or anything other than a satellite radio. Just factory awesomeness.

The "check engine" light was on when I bought it, and I spent about $2000 fixing stuff to get it to quit, but it's still on. I don't know what the deal is there. It runs flipping great.

This is a heartbreaker for me, but it's the way it's gotta be. I've got six kids to haul around plus my wife and myself, and unfortunately, my cruiser doesn't have enough seat belts for all of us. Otherwise, I'd put another hundred thousand miles on it. This thing handles AWESOME and getting rid of it is tormenting.

But there are more important things in life when you've got kids.

Thanks,
Stephen

What did you do to get rid of the CEL? Please email me more pics. Lockers?

clean!!! why so far!!...

If you're still looking for a trade, I have a 2000 Toyota Sienna XLE. I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make with the 8 seating for you, but I've been able to seat 8 at our most recent family trip.
Either way, let me know.
Thanks.

anybody hear from this person?

Just install the 8th seatbelt. The anchor points are there. Now, if you need elbow room, it's time to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom