SOLD 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary - asking $9,999 NO PART OUT St. Louis, MO area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a hard one to write because I love this truck. I'm selling my 97 Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary edition. This truck runs and drives great and shifts smooth like a Toyota should. I bought it 4 years ago bone stock and did all the upgrades that I have listed below. I built this truck for the trail and it is amazing off road. I've taken it all over and it's done great. If I were grading this truck on mechanics I would give it a 9/10. It really runs well. Cosmetically I would give it a 6/10. I have only put about 17,000 miles on this in 4 years of owning it and have kept up with all maintenance on it. Like most old cruisers, the stereo sucks and the leather is not in great shape. There are 217,000 miles on it. Although i've tried to keep it at bay, there is some body rust on it and the paint's clear coat is going. its been a midwest toyota its whole life so rust is hard to avoid but there is basically no frame rust. There is some body rust. I have a TON of records on it from what i've done and what the previous owners had done. Things that have been maintained in the last 15K or so are as follows: Plugs, wires, distributor cap, master cylinder, diff/trans/transfer case fluids, PCV valve. As most know who know about Toyota's, their ABS systems are next to worthless. I have the ABS fuse pulled because there is something funny that it does when its in. Not major, I just don't like their ABS system. I simply put the fuse back in to have it pass inspection and then take it out again. that is the only thing I know that is "wrong" with it. This is an awesome truck that is made to kill the trails. See upgrades below. - Old Man Emu Lift 2.5 inch - Trail Gear Front Bumper - Warn VR12 winch (12,000 lbs) - Custom rear bumper with custom tire swing out - Cruisin Off-Road Rock sliders - Cruisin Off-Road Skid plates - ARB Diff Breather - New Battery (within the last 12 months or so) - comes with 2 extra Falcon Wildpeak tires that I bought but never used. Please contact me with serious offers only. I do NOT need to sell it but with 2 kids now, its no longer the every weekend priority it once was for me. Text me at 314-443-8267 for more pics

IMG_20210406_134336529_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210406_134345843_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210406_134405843_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210406_134557634_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210406_134659098_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom