Parting Out Berkeley CA- 97 Land Cruiser-part out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I have a 97 80 series. White in color with oak color interior. Vehicle was involved in an engine fire so I’ll be parting it out. Vehicle had pretty low miles at 170k. It was always maintained and well cared for. It’s not 3x locked. Paint was great, had no rust on the body or undercarriage. Interior was also very nice. Ran great with no mechanical issues. Fire was contained to the engine bay so firewall back nothing was touched. Some parts in the bay are fine but I’ll need to go through to confirm what’s available. It currently sits under a car cover but I’ll wash it and share more photos in the following days.

There are some parts that are spoken for already. My plan is to sell everything before I can sell the axles, body, steering, suspension, chassis, engine. Maybe someone out there rolled their rig and wants to buy it as is to swap all their parts over. Still holds a clean title.

These parts are NOT available: headlights, corner lights, grill, valence lights, hood, speedometer.

Will ship anywhere worldwide at the buyers expense.

Prices will be listed below shortly : pm if you’re ready to buy.

IMG_6944.jpeg

IMG_6927.jpeg

IMG_6928.jpeg

IMG_6932.jpeg

IMG_6931.jpeg

I would like the left (drivers side) front fender flare and headlight

PM sent. Thanks!

Hello all, been flooded with messages regarding parts and few people interested in buying the whole rig. Will reply to everyone within a day.

Catching up to messages.

Will reply to everyone tomorrow. Was on a business trip. I’m back at started to get peoples parts ready. Will post updated photos tomorrow.

Need something Dm me.

IMG_7500.jpeg

IMG_7529.jpeg

I might like the brown cubby door on the passenger side rear cargo area if it’s clean and potentially the passenger dash airbag and maybe the center console brown leather top/lid all pending prices of course, thanks!

I am interested in the sun visors, gauge cluster, steering wheel, passenger side fender depending on cost with shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom