SOLD 1997 40th Anniv. FZJ80 Bad Motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, interested in the following:

- Third row grab handles, that the seat straps hook to when in the up position.
- Both front seat motors, if working
- Rear muffler/resonator (everything behind the Cats) if in great shape

Shipped to 49459.

Do you happen to have the right rear bumper cover available? If so, is it in good shape? Don’t care about the paint, just trying to find one not busted, cracked or dented. Thanks! Scott

I need that plastic insert in the dashboard for the area above the radio. I don't know what they call it but right now I just got an empty hole there. Do you have that piece?

PM sent

PM Sent.

Do you have the coolant tube that runs along the head on the pass. side?

Do you happen to have the right rear bumper cover available? If so, is it in good shape? Don’t care about the paint, just trying to find one not busted, cracked or dented. Thanks! Scott

I'd be interested in the left (DS) rear bumper. Need a good internal frame, the actual plastic piece cover can be of any shape.

Looking for:
1) full set of lock cylinders with keys (ignition, doors, hatch). I'll take doors+hatch if ignition is a no go.
2) windshield washer reservoir
3) washer diverter valve
4) shifter position indicator: I really only need the plastic filler plate that moves with the shifter

Regarding the rear hatch glass, is the defroster pattern embedded in the glass or does it appear to be stuck on the glass so that it is exposed? If the defroster is actually inside the glass, what would be the price shipped to 90807? Thank you!

Got the exhaust Y pipe? Mine in cracked right inside the Y section. I'm in NJ, 08501.

I'm interested in the rear windshield washer relay and I'm close so I can pick it up. Also the cover that hides the opening in the rear ps storage below the sliding window. Thanks. Jason

Looking for the dash bezel that goes around the radio and AC/heat controls.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom