1995 FZJ73 Shocks and Stabilizer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m going to replace my shocks all around on my 95 FZJ73. It currently has the factory shocks and steering stabilizer. All I’ve added height wise is a 1.5” shackle lift. Can anyone give me some aftermarket part numbers to look at. I really don’t need a high end off-road shock just a good one that rides well .

thanks

I did locate these numbers on the current shocks and stabilize.

Stabilizer - KSI008
Front - 444114
Rear - 444107

I tried looking up replacement numbers to see what other brands would match these shocks or the specs but my Internet Fu is very weak.

48531-69295 Thats the rear shocks, they both have the same part number
48511-69365 front shocks
45700-69085 steering stabiliser with P/S
If you have 4 leaf front suspension the part numbers for the shocks maybe different, but would most likely fit.

You need to remember the suspension and steering is much the same for all the 7* with leaf suspension. Searching for the front suspension components for a HZJ75 will return more results than looking under FZJ73.
You wont find much on US ebay

I had RAW 4X4 shocks all round on my 73 series, they are possibly the best budget shock for your money, but the high end off road shocks also give the best on road ride.
I tried the KYB on one of my 75 series, I wasnt that happy with them. The OME nitrous shocks were excellent

Have a look at this for some idea what's out there. The kits where you get 4 shocks and the stabiliser as a bundle are probably the best value

Does anyone know the extended and collapsed dimensions for 75 series front and rear shocks? I did some digging online and came up with the below info but. hoping someone can confirm:

Front shocks: 577mm (22.72”) / 348mm (13.7”) - appears to be same specs as 60 series?
Rear shocks: 675mm (26.57”) / 411mm (16.18”) - appears to be same specs as 80 series, maybe also same as 60 series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom