Parting Out 1995 fjz80 gray on gray leather interior NNJ. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, looking for a front bumper, passenger side headlight/turn signal lens and corner lens, and also a driver's side tail light lens. Shipped to 89012 please.
Hello I have the front bumper. Is in pretty good shape. & the driver tail light. I can do $100.00 for both. I'll pay shipping on the tail light. I need to get a quote on shipping for the front bumper.. I don't have the passenger head lights or side markers those where damaged.

Steering gear box is spoken for if it drops through your be the next in line. $55.00 for the rear wiper motor with linkage shipped & I'll throw in the relay as well.. let me know thanks
Ok steering gear box available $250.00 for wiper motor with linkage & steering box shipped.. I take paypal.

He
drivers side power seat motor and rear hatch struts shipped to 85139?
Hello I have a person interested on the complete seats. If they don't confirm by next week then I'll start talking the seat apart. The hatch struts. I can't remember if they where holding up the hatch. Or not. So I'm not going to sell it unless I can back it up. You can find a pair for like $30.00 in ebay. There not going to be oem. But there new..

How much shipped to zip code 85248 for the driver's outside door mirror, driver's side front exterior door handle and possibly the driver's side power seat switch if you decide to part it out.

Hello the driver door mirro is. Spoken.
The driver exterior door handle. $45.00 shipped.
The seat switch I'll keep you posted. Since like I mention earlier the seats are spoken for we're working on the shipping. If it fall through then. I'll take them apart. Thank you. Let me know about the door handle. I owe some pictures of parts. Here to a few people so this weekend I'll post. All of them. Plus the door handle.

Hello I need a front locker wiring harness that goes from the locker actuator and plugs in under the hood on the pass fender

Sent you a PM about the dash pad.
Thanks,
Ted
Here are pictures of the dash pad.

20160110_151853.jpg

20160110_151755.jpg

20160110_151840.jpg

Passenger side dash vent? Only need the surrounding trim if not cracked, not the fins if those are damaged.

Thanks

Edit: nevermind. saw it went with the dash pad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom