1994 FZJ80 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I ended up getting a salvaged 1994 FZJ80 for parts. I was going to start replying to "wanted" ads in the classified section, but I know how hard it is to get parts out here, so I'd like to offer it up to the local ohana before I start shipping stuff. The vehicle is complete and in really good shape (minus a bit of front end damage). So far, the things I planned on keeping were the fender flares, possibly the front ds fender, steering wheel, dash trim, front seats, and maybe a few other odds and ends. The interior is tan and the carpet, door panels, and 2nd/3rd row seats are in really good shape! Ideally, I'd like to have this thing gone in the next month or so.

Just let me know if there's anything you're looking for and I can send pics/details of whatever.

Brandon
619-987-6384

20200505_180949.jpg

20200505_180928.jpg

20200505_181009.jpg

Sorry, just seeing this message. Looks like a lot of good parts on there, does it run? Or does the engine start up?

We may have an interest in the engine/transmission/wire harness if it was in good shape. Mike wants to swap an 80 series engine into our Fj40 project that currently needs an engine. Where is the truck located if we wanted to take a look at it?

Wow, that would be cool! Axles/diff/xfer case all seem pretty good if you'd be interested in those as well. It's currently in Honolulu right by the JBPHH main gate, but I wouldnt hesitate to drive it up to North Shore if that would work best for you. I've been needing to get up there anyway! Just let me know what works for you guys.

B

Last edited:
Is it on base or off base? Mike works at JBPHH, but since the Corona stuff they don’t let civilian spouses on anymore, so I can’t get on base until they change that policy. But Mike is there a couple times a week, he could come check it out when he’s down there.

How many miles are on it? Is it just a salvage title because of that front end accident? It looks really familiar, do you know where it is from? Or if has been here in HI a while?

It's actually off base, we live right by the pass and decal office by the main entrance on Pearl Harbor side. You guys could check it out anytime. It has around 195k on it and was definitely well taken care of. I'm not sure about the salvage history, but I assume it was totaled out because of the front end damage. I'm not sure how long it's been on Oahu, but while I was stripping down the interior I found an old oil change sticker from Maui in 2017! It looks like I'll have it longer than I originally anticipated, so no rush. I had to shift my focus to a couple of work projects I've had to take home.... : /

Anyway, just let me know if you want to check it out. Thanks!

B

It's actually off base, we live right by the pass and decal office by the main entrance on Pearl Harbor side. You guys could check it out anytime. It has around 195k on it and was definitely well taken care of. I'm not sure about the salvage history, but I assume it was totaled out because of the front end damage. I'm not sure how long it's been on Oahu, but while I was stripping down the interior I found an old oil change sticker from Maui in 2017! It looks like I'll have it longer than I originally anticipated, so no rush. I had to shift my focus to a couple of work projects I've had to take home.... : /

Anyway, just let me know if you want to check it out. Thanks!

B
Sorry I haven’t got back to you, we are at the tail end of a major house remodel project, so been super busy. That’s good to know it looks well taken care of, so you still may be interested in selling the engine, wire harness and transmission? If so, how much were you looking to get for them? We would definitely come check it out first, but trying to get a ballpark of what you were asking for them. Or are you just looking to sell it after you have taken off all the stuff you wanted from it? Let me know. Thanks,
Jen

Hey guys,

I ended up getting a salvaged 1994 FZJ80 for parts. I was going to start replying to "wanted" ads in the classified section, but I know how hard it is to get parts out here, so I'd like to offer it up to the local ohana before I start shipping stuff. The vehicle is complete and in really good shape (minus a bit of front end damage). So far, the things I planned on keeping were the fender flares, possibly the front ds fender, steering wheel, dash trim, front seats, and maybe a few other odds and ends. The interior is tan and the carpet, door panels, and 2nd/3rd row seats are in really good shape! Ideally, I'd like to have this thing gone in the next month or so.

Just let me know if there's anything you're looking for and I can send pics/details of whatever.

Brandon
619-987-6384

Howzit! Super late to this post, but are you by any chance still parting this 80 series out?

Sounds good! I'll be available Thursday afternoon/evening and all day Fri/Sat/Sun. I could pull the parts and meet you somewhere if that's easier, or you could come by and shop for anything else you might not know you need! Just let me know what works for you. Thanks!

Brandon

Sounds good! I'll be available Thursday afternoon/evening and all day Fri/Sat/Sun. I could pull the parts and meet you somewhere if that's easier, or you could come by and shop for anything else you might not know you need! Just let me know what works for you. Thanks!

Brandon

Cool. I think I can meet up Thursday afternoon/early evening. You mind shooting me a text? 808-341-4 5 6 1 (Chris)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom