Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 Green in Iowa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a brown (oak interior) front driver's side seat belt? Shipped to 20146?

Hey guys, the parts pool is starting to get pretty lean...in the next few days I'll post as comprehensive of an inventory of remaining parts as I can. I can't believe how quickly you guys helped me make two cruisers disappear! This has been so much fun and I've gotten to meet so many of you. I've had people drive crazy distances at unreasonable hours to buy a handful of parts and I've shipped stuff coast to coast (even to Hawaii!). It's been an absolute adventure!

Once again, thank you!

How about the turn signal/low beam - high beam switch on the steering column. How much shipped to 85206. Should have thought about that sooner, only way my high beams work is if I hold the lever back while driving through the mountains.

Well, I'm not proud of this, but I'm pulling the plug on what should have been a most amazing project. Long story short, I have a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser from Arizona that's totally rust free...with a bent frame. The cruiser is green with brown interior. I also have parts from a stripped out white '93 land cruiser.

My loss is your gain, especially if you're trying to breathe some new life into your 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser (1990-1997).

I've got an enormous litany of parts (so drop me a line if what you see isn't in here), but here's a short list of the bigger parts.
White, Front Doors - Interior Panels missing, glass and electronics intact $40\each or $60 for both
Green, Upper rear hatch, with handles intact. Perfect working order, a few small dime-sized rust spots - $250
White, Tailgate (Upper and Lower, Upper has the normal LC rust, complete glass. Upper Handle is missing. Lower tailgate is complete and functional) - $50\Each or $80 for both
Front, D-Side Outer Fenders, White, w\ Flare - $60
Rear Axle, w\ disk brakes, just rebuilt axle and completely rebuilt the brakes (new rotors, calipers, parking brake...everything)(awesome purchase, if you want to ditch your drum brakes). $350
Rear Axle (Drum Brakes) (I would be happy to sell just the axle shafts or just the third member, if that's your thing) - $100 for whole axle
Two Sets of complete stock suspension (whatever you need, I got) - Will sell for cheap, otherwise headed to scrap yard.
Dash Components (more than I care to think about)
1FZ-FE Engine - High mile engine $150 - Great rebuildable core
A442 Transmission - ~240K miles - $150
Rear Bumper (Complete, and rust free)
Trans Coolers - $40
Front and Rear Driveshafts (two Sets) $50\each
Wiring Harnesses (Interior, Engine, and Accessory Harnesses)
One ECU - $80
Various Marker Lights
Two Passenger Side Headlights $50\each

Seriously, I have a terrifying amount of parts. Please come buy some before my fiance kills me. A lot of them are already pulled and on a shelf.

Do the right thing! Keep that land cruiser of yours running!

Update: if you have a fastenal near you I can freight ship stuff to you!

BIG SOLD ITEMS (updated 2-24-16):
All four Green Doors (still have interior window controls on some doors)
Lower Hatch Door (Upper still available)
White Rear Doors
Front Axle, recently rebuilt (~500 miles on rebuild).
Windshield, in perfect shape
A straight, clean hood (White)
Front, Outer Fenders, Rust Free, complete with flares (Driver side is white, passenger side is green)
Front, Inner Fender, rust free, passenger side only, Green.
Seats
1FZ-FE - Low Miles
All wheels sold
Front fender flares available?

PM's Coming!
@Orangeanger your inbox is full so I can't send a PM...I have one front D-side fender flare available in White. If you're interested let me know!

@nelsonva - Green Upper hatch is currently sale-pending. I've got money to hold it, but on the off-chance that falls through, I'll contact you. No green Hood.

@girupb - PM coming!

CDL Switch is currently pending sale. I'll let you know if it becomes available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom