Parting Out 1994 FZJ80 Green in Iowa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I'm not proud of this, but I'm pulling the plug on what should have been a most amazing project. Long story short, I have a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser from Arizona that's totally rust free...with a bent frame. The cruiser is green with brown interior. I also have parts from a stripped out white '93 land cruiser.

My loss is your gain, especially if you're trying to breathe some new life into your 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser (1990-1997).

I've got an enormous litany of parts (so drop me a line if what you see isn't in here), but here's a short list of the bigger parts.
White, Front Doors - Interior Panels missing, glass and electronics intact $40\each or $60 for both
Green, Upper rear hatch, with handles intact. Perfect working order, a few small dime-sized rust spots - $250
White, Tailgate (Upper and Lower, Upper has the normal LC rust, complete glass. Upper Handle is missing. Lower tailgate is complete and functional) - $50\Each or $80 for both
Front, D-Side Outer Fenders, White, w\ Flare - $60
Rear Axle, w\ disk brakes, just rebuilt axle and completely rebuilt the brakes (new rotors, calipers, parking brake...everything)(awesome purchase, if you want to ditch your drum brakes). $350
Rear Axle (Drum Brakes) (I would be happy to sell just the axle shafts or just the third member, if that's your thing) - $100 for whole axle
Two Sets of complete stock suspension (whatever you need, I got) - Will sell for cheap, otherwise headed to scrap yard.
Dash Components (more than I care to think about)
1FZ-FE Engine - High mile engine $150 - Great rebuildable core
A442 Transmission - ~240K miles - $150
Rear Bumper (Complete, and rust free)
Trans Coolers - $40
Front and Rear Driveshafts (two Sets) $50\each
Wiring Harnesses (Interior, Engine, and Accessory Harnesses)
One ECU - $80
Various Marker Lights
Two Passenger Side Headlights $50\each

Seriously, I have a terrifying amount of parts. Please come buy some before my fiance kills me. A lot of them are already pulled and on a shelf.

Do the right thing! Keep that land cruiser of yours running!

Update: if you have a fastenal near you I can freight ship stuff to you!

BIG SOLD ITEMS (updated 2-24-16):
All four Green Doors (still have interior window controls on some doors)
Lower Hatch Door (Upper still available)
White Rear Doors
Front Axle, recently rebuilt (~500 miles on rebuild).
Windshield, in perfect shape
A straight, clean hood (White)
Front, Outer Fenders, Rust Free, complete with flares (Driver side is white, passenger side is green)
Front, Inner Fender, rust free, passenger side only, Green.
Seats
1FZ-FE - Low Miles
All wheels sold

Last edited:
How much for the disk rear axle?
Do you have a local fastenal?

looking for:
-cover for engine compartment fuse box (the rectangular one by the driver's side fender)
-washer fluid container if in very good condition

Shipped to 37643, slow and cheap is fine there.

@jeffro109 there is a PM comin' your way!

Thanks for all the interest guy, I'm gettin' stuff out as fast as I can!.

Do you have a good starter shipped to 30533?
4 springs (what condition?) shipped to 30533?
Fan shroud (in good shape?) shipped to 30533?

Thanks

Did you have rear upper tail gate Toyota Land Cruiser emblem in good shape ..?

75435-60040__1.jpg

pic taken from internet

do the wiper arms have the plastic covers for the bolts? Id be interested in those. front and rear. price? need some good floormats for the front, and i need a working power antenna too... shipping to 55106 in MN. thx

Do you have a fuel door with spring, the chrome trim that goes above the passenger headlight and the door/window beltline trim for all 4 doors?

Howul much would it be for the egr vacuum modulator?

Do you happen to have a rear driver side door panel in gray? Maybe some of the rear cargo area panels too....

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the orders! I still have tons of parts left, and I'm still taking orders. Both land cruisers are almost completely disassembled, so it's easy for me to get stuff to ship. Just keep the orders coming! I'll keep posting periodically to let everyone know this is still going on. Likewise, if I decide I'm done, I'll post that too.
Thanks again everyone! Glad to know my Cruisers sacrifices are helping keep other cruisers on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom