For Sale 1994 Clean Stock 80 with diff locks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser

Excellent Condition completely stock Land Cruiser very well maintained. NO RUST! It has 165k miles and to my knowledge it has never been offroad. NO ACCIDENTS! It has fully functioning DIFF LOCKS front, rear, and center. There are no leaks. A/C system blows cold. This truck is my daily driver and has never given me a problem. The leather is in great condition everywhere except for a tear in the drivers seat. Everything in the vehicle works as it should including seats, mirrors, cd player (Pioneer) etc. I recently replaced all coolant and heater hoses with the very high end samco and gates hoses, so they should last for a very long time to come. The only issues are that it still has the original Toyota speakers which are not doing to well after all this time. The shocks also could use replacing ( I never did this because I was planning on lifting the vehicle). I know that it can be very hard to find one of these vehicles that is still in excellent condition all around (when I was in the market for this one I looked for 8 months before finding this). It does have the usual small scratches and scuffs that a vehicle of this age is bound to have. I have included in the pictures the worst of these. The interior is in surprisingly excellent condition also. The tires are Michelin Cross Terrains with about 12k miles on them (much much more life left). I know when buying an 80 series Land Cruiser the condition of the headgasket is always a concern, so I rented a chemical block tester this weekend so I could tell the buyer for certain that there is no headgasket issues! For the record I would not hesitate at all to drive this vehicle across the country on a moments notice, it is pure reliability. I have tried to be as honest as possible so that you can buy with confidence if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to ask. Also has the RavenTai temp gauge mod.
Thanks!
$7500 Located in Lutz, FL
PC050018small.jpg
PC050019small.jpg
PC050020small.jpg

Last edited:
Open to any kind of trades? I have a 1998 4Runner Sr5 4X4.

Only trades I think I would consider are off road and camping gear.
thanks

Wish I was closer...

Landcruiser

email sent!

mercfan I have done the drive a few times, its only 1800 miles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom