Parting Out 1993 Land Cruiser Parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Car caught on fire while replacing a head gasket. So anything on the front exterior of the car that is plastic you don't want. Some of the engine components were removed before the fire.

side note: I am doing a diesel swap in my LX450 so I have my mass air flow sensor, air box and more from that one.

I would love to sell this thing as is for $650. I can fork it onto your trailer if you don't have side rails

Here's a list of things that should still be good on the 1993:

The big items left on this LC are the body items. The doors, panels and lift gate. There are a whole bunch of miscellaneous interior parts left.

Front and rear e-locker axels- (Sold)
Locking computer (sold)
Locker switch (Sold)
2 rear tires (Sold)
Rear floor mat (Sold)
2.2 kw starter (Sold)
Catalytic Converters
OEM trailer hitch
Manifold
Exhaust
Throttle body
Tub
Diver and passenger front and rear doors
Rear hatch
Tailgate (sold)
Steering wheel
Dash (torn)
Font driver and passenger seats (sold)
Middle seats (Sold)
Rear seats (sold)
Sensors
Transmission
Transfer case, disassembled, parts from it
Drive shafts
suspension partsHeadliner (sold)
Sunroof (sold)
Tires (sold)
Gas Tank
Throttle Body
Mass air flow sensor
Muffler
Air intake can
Front driver's door
Front passenger door
Rear driver side door
rear passenger side door
Wiring
Interior plastic panels
splash guard
exhaust
muffler
panhard bar

20180227_091540.jpg

20180227_091451.jpg

20180227_091500.jpg

20180227_091503.jpg

20180227_091513.jpg

steering box?

Okay. Thanks.

I think I'll pass on the "heat-treated" steering box :)

Do you ship? I'm looking for the driver side inner front fender, and potentially the radiator core support. I'd think as long as they werent cooked too good I could sand them down and paint them. Thanks

Do you ship? I'm looking for the driver side inner front fender, and potentially the radiator core support. I'd think as long as they werent cooked too good I could sand them down and paint them. Thanks

I think you'll do better in the long run finding another one.

Totally wish I can buy that hatchback from you. Any chance you work in the shipping business? I am near 02110 Boston.

Yeah, I could give it a try in shipping it. I'll do my best to packiage it bery nicely, but there is still the possibility of the glass breaking. Full disclosure: there is a dent in the top right and the paint is pealing up top as well.

Need the transmission ecu (see pic below). Mounted on the firewall next to the cruise control ecu. Let me know if available.
85D9B9C6-D6A4-4C8D-AFE2-33BCBECA72C3.jpeg

Yeah, I could give it a try in shipping it. I'll do my best to packiage it bery nicely, but there is still the possibility of the glass breaking. Full disclosure: there is a dent in the top right and the paint is pealing up top as well.

If you can quote me a price of out the door to my residence, I'd be interested. Feel free to private message me. Thanks!

I'm looking for the brackets that hold the bumper ends to the fender. To clarify and explain as best I can, I removed the fender flares and mud flaps and had my 80 painted. Somewhere along the way, the body shop lost these brackets. I really can't remember exactly what they look like, but they are not part of the flares or mudflaps as those were removed before I dropped the 80 off at the body shop.

IMG_4765.JPG

Sorry for the lack of response the past few days, it's been a little crazy. I'll get some responses back today

Looks like you mentioned that sensors are available. O2 sensors?
Hey sourgs, I have the O2 sensors off the burn car and also my 97 LX450 I could send you. I drove the LX for about 2 months before I started rebuilding it and didn't have any problems with them. $35 for both shipped.

I’d be interested in drive shafts, throttle body (if it still has the iac valve) , maf, and if you have a good fan shroud?? To 86305

Hey sourgs, I have the O2 sensors off the burn car and also my 97 LX450 I could send you. I drove the LX for about 2 months before I started rebuilding it and didn't have any problems with them. $35 for both shipped.

Great! PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom