1993 fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

justbecause

perpetually lost.
Threads
We just bought a non-running 93 fjz80, we already took the ARB off the front, we are taking the locking axles and wheels. Everything else is up for grabs.

it is complete minus: radio, wheels, axles, front bumper. misc. interior parts.
Interior is rough, front seats would have to be recovered. Carpet would need a good cleaning.

If you need a part let me know and I'll do my best to get it taken off and mailed to you. I can accept pay-pal or cash at time of pick up.

This is a public album and should be visible to everyone

309523_2435739925527_1012560070_32272922_2007795483_n.jpg

297675_2435736325437_1012560070_32272917_1235033037_n.jpg

and once we complete the axle swap I will have my stock open 94 axles for sale. The front does not leak or click. For the pair $1000 local pick up only.

Please ask me any questions and Ill get back to you ASAP
zrheard at gmail dot com is the best way to get me or text me at 2 oh 5 36I eighteen 10

$ is good but I am in the market for a rear bumper, snorkel, possibly a small camp trailer. Any kind of land cruiser or camping related goodies.

Last edited:
How much to shipped the tie rod to 92069? Thanks!

Looking for DS door latching mechanism. This is the piece that opens/closes the door. Price shipped to 85339

"Whole set of fender flare mudguard , running board, tailight, headlight ,side mirror"

Spoken for.

posted with my thumbs.

2 E L O said:
I need the small black piece of plastic off the bottom of the US driver's side mirror as seen in the picture below. Please let me know how much shipped to 68116. Thank you!

I stole this pic from CruiserJack.
Mirrors are spoken for.
SDTLC80 said:
How much to shipped the tie rod to 92069? Thanks!
I'll try and get it off tomorrow. I have several request so far. E-mail me what you think it's worth I found it on ccot for 200 new.
sk8salomon said:
how bout steering arm TRE shipped to 37415?
E-mail me what you think it's worth I can't find this par online.
azTony said:
Looking for DS door latching mechanism. This is the piece that opens/closes the door. Price shipped to 85339
Im sorry but that door latch is broken.

posted with my thumbs.

Need a few parts

I have a 91 FJ80 White with Gray interior - looking for the following
I have a white with grey interior, so I wanted to check on a few things..
1- Thermostat assembly .. I needed the light bulbs, but if its' the entire thing let me know.
2 - front grill.. I was looking for the Aluminium looking trim around the grill, and the black grill grill trim.
3 - Front cooling fan couling housing - the fan front housing on the main radiator,
4 - maybe - H Low Gear leather shifter housing if black
5 - Dash - Middle Right dash Trim - 61 I think. Black its the one that holds the differential and defrost button, and the lower one on the right - in black - I think its 41 on a diagram
6 - If black - Steering column trim

Let me know the prices on these items and what it would cost to send to 89074 Las Vegas area.. thanks

how about the whole truck ?pm me pls
I got you the fender flares, running boards, headlights, taillights, and side mirrors today, please text me back if I missed anything you asked for.

I have a 91 FJ80 White with Gray interior - looking for the following
I have a white with grey interior, so I wanted to check on a few things..
1- Thermostat assembly .. I needed the light bulbs, but if its' the entire thing let me know.
2 - front grill.. I was looking for the Aluminium looking trim around the grill, and the black grill grill trim.
3 - Front cooling fan couling housing - the fan front housing on the main radiator,
4 - maybe - H Low Gear leather shifter housing if black
5 - Dash - Middle Right dash Trim - 61 I think. Black its the one that holds the differential and defrost button, and the lower one on the right - in black - I think its 41 on a diagram
6 - If black - Steering column trim

Let me know the prices on these items and what it would cost to send to 89074 Las Vegas area.. thanks
I dont know what light-bulbs you mean. Take a look at pics of the grille and tell me if thats the one you want, if so I have it removed and can ship it, e-mail me a link to this piece new from a vender and Ill sell you this one for 1/2 that. Same deal on the cooling fan housing, find it online (new) I'll sell it for 1/2 that. Let me know if you want the shifter leather. Steering column trim is loose, I dont know if its damaged or just not attached.

Interested in the antenna if it works, shipped to 59715.

I'll have to check on this, cruiser does not have a battery, and my charger just died so I am unable to check electrical items at the moment.

Yall this is my first time selling parts, I have a limited idea of what things are worth, so if you could e-mail me a link to the parts you want (not only so I know what they cost but also so I know exactly what you are talking about) that would help me out a lot, e-mails are better than PMs again my contact is zrheard at gmail do com or you can call me my # is in the first post.

Thank you for all your request, SDTLC80 and sk8salomon please shoot me an e-mail with an offer on these parts you asked about I am having a hard time pricing them. I was about to start pulling that stuff off when it started to rain, with thanksgiving and a heavier than usual work schedule next week I am not sure when I will be able to get these off but it will be ASAP I promise.

You have a pm.

-Matt

K will check when I get home, nothing showing up on the mobile FB right now

interested in the steering box if you have it , and could you send me a few pics, i want to put it in a fj62

Looking for a CDL switch for my '93. Do you have one available?

Need the ashtray please.

Ontharox said:
interested in the steering box if you have it , and could you send me a few pics, i want to put it in a fj62
I have to hold off selling steering stuff at the moment. Until we pull the axles we need to be able to move the cruiser. I'll let y'all know ASAP when that stuff is available.
Up&Over the Hill said:
Looking for a CDL switch for my '93. Do you have one available?
No cdl switch
Mattnatti said:
Need the ashtray please.

send me your address

Thanks y'all!

posted with my thumbs.

Pm sent.....thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom