1993 Fjz80 Co $6000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1993 Fjz80 Co $5500

1993 FZJ80 - Stock
frontsale.jpg

rearsale.jpg

No Lockers :crybaby:
226K miles
Engine Runs Great, Revs fine, no unusual noises, No Smoke, or Moisture from exhaust
Tranny Shifts good
Front Axle Service was done recently w/ New Birfs installed
Grey Cloth interior is in Great shape (many people like the cloth over leather!)
Suspension feels pretty tight - Needs Shock Bushings, Or 4 New OEM Shocks are $130 from CDan
Front/Rear Rotors/pads are Brand new (see photo)
ABS now works good, i just cleaned out the sensors
Paint is Dark Green, it is a Respray, with some dings and scratches typical for this age or a truck.. (the photos where taken on an overcast day, but the paint dose shine pretty good, whoever painted it did an pretty good job, Its not a macco job!
Rear Fender Flares will need to be taken off and repained/replaced (I have a good spare for the Right Rear)
Radio is a nice older Kenwood CD with Flip Face, sounds fine.

Some history on the truck
I bought it from the Original owner, He has owned it since 92 and it has been in CO its whole life.. He drove it across the country with his family.. he has since bought new cars, but keep this one for his kids to drive while they are home from college (Flare Damage)

Car Fax Shows one Accident to the front right of the truck, I have included photos of the frame in that area, Bumper has had some body work, and the grill and Lower body piece are a little tweaked, See photos

I purchased the truck with the intentions of fixing some things and keeping it, but the gas milage is not going to work for the amount of driving that i do.. and i simply dont need this much truck for just me and my dog..

some things that i was going to do but dont have time for

Put on New Bumpers Front and rear off of an LX450, Ive got a guy who has some for a good price if intrested

$5500 Reduced from $6000.. PM me!

Last edited:
Too much $?? I may have to keep it and wheel the piss out of it!, Make me an offer before i change my mind ;)

you could armor/ and lock this cruiser for way less than a stock Cherry Leather 80 with less miles (your just going to go scratch the paint anyway)

is it just me, or does no one else see photos either?:confused:

working fine for me, I did mess them up at one point, but fixed it now..

ABS issues Resolved!

Did i Mention the A/C is nice and Cold.. (its getting hot out there :cheers: )

do i sound like a used car guy now? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom