For Sale 1993 complete 1fzfe/A442f, Chicagoland area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Selling my complete 1fzfe/A442f out of my 93. 282k miles, as far as I know neither have ever been opened up. Orriginal head gasket, leaks oil from front main, and burns a bit from leaky valve guide seals. Pulling to swap in an LV3/6l80e combo and a cralw box. Has some newer tune up and maintenance parts on it as it is very regularly maintained, and have a front main kit, radiator hoses, spare alternator, spare PS pump, spare blue fan hub and fan, ecm, etc that can go with it. I drive my 80 everywhere, and don't for a second doubt this drivetrain. Hopping in and putting 3000+ miles in a week is at least an annual occurrence, and I just got back from a 1000 mile long weekend wheeling trip. Losing reliability is a legitimate concern with this upcoming swap, as this has never once left me hanging.

It's in the truck now, but not for long, and once it's out it will just be in the way.

Prefer not to ship, asking $500 obo for the motor/trans and extra parts, also would rather this sell complete. If you want a package deal with the York OBA kit that's mounted up to it, that's on the table.

20201129_165447.jpg

Last edited:
$500 or best offer for the pair. Or I will separate if you really only need one or the other.

dam, wish you were closer

I could palletize it, but not sure it's worth that.

Officially in my way, its gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom