Parting Out 1993-1994 FZJ-80 One with Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know you said “no body parts left”, but do you have the (champagne) fuel door by chance?

You still have the engine wire harnesses. What kind of shape are they in?
I have one engine harness for a 1994. It should be in a good condition. I have not pulled it yet. But I could pull it soon.

I have one engine harness for a 1994. It should be in a good condition. I have not pulled it yet. But I could pull it soon.

Thxs, mine has 200k on it and a lot of the connector tabs have broke. I’m putting in a rebuilt engine and if this one is in better shape then mine I would rather go this direction.

Parting out two FZJ-80's
Champagne Colored 1994 with aftermarket brown leather interior. No lockers. Has been sitting for a long time. The motor has a rod knock. Low mileage truck. Around 150-160k on when the motor went.

1993 Grey with factory lockers. The front has a broken ring gear and the third member is currently out of the truck. The front axle has been disassembled. The motor is going into my 1994 so its not available. Body is extremely rusty. Interior is grey leather. Seats are trashed.

Lots of little parts.

email me with what you need and I'll get pictures and let you know if it is good or not. Prices negotiable.

cjmikek@gmail.com
Looking for exhaust:need downpipe and possibly cat back as well ..mine got roasted by the salt

Looking for a 8/92-5/93 AC compressor, and both hose assemblies connected to compressor. The compressor doesn't have to be good, really just need the connection block and hoses. This would be from a truck that was originally R12, not R134.
Thanks!

Looking for a 8/92-5/93 AC compressor, and both hose assemblies connected to compressor. The compressor doesn't have to be good, really just need the connection block and hoses. This would be from a truck that was originally R12, not R134.
Thanks!
I would not have those parts.

Updated parts list
Good 91-94 grill.
two 1994 Engine ECU's
One HVAC control panels
Lots of computers, relays, misc electrical parts available
Driver side plastic mirror bolt cover piece
Have one good passenger side front door (RH) in Champagne

I have no other body parts for either truck.

Updated parts list
Good 91-94 grill.
two 1994 Engine ECU's
One HVAC control panels
Lots of computers, relays, misc electrical parts available
Driver side plastic mirror bolt cover piece

Have one good passenger side front door (RH) in Champagne

I have no other body parts for either truck.

Did you get a chance to see the condition of the harness?

Did you get a chance to see the condition of the harness?
Mickey just got back into town yesterday. The temps finally warmed up here should be able to get a look this week. Sorry for the delay but working on stuff in the unheated shop when the highs are below zero is not high on my list of fun things.

I need the small nut and gasket washer that goes on the rear wiper motor? I know not a big item but I really could use it

I need the small nut and gasket washer that goes on the rear wiper motor? I know not a big item but I really could use it

Still available new from local toyota dealers:

Toyota Part No.:90099-05157

NUT, REAR WIPER LINK PIVOT
  • Part Description
    Nut, Rear Wiper Link Pivot, NO.1
  • ManufacturerToyota. This genuine Toyota part is guaranteed by Toyota's factory warranty.
Your Price: $4.71
Retail Price:$6.58
You Save:$1.87

85179-16150

WASHER, W/PACKING
  • Part Description
    Washer, Rear Wiper Link Pivot, NO.1
  • ManufacturerToyota. This genuine Toyota part is guaranteed by Toyota's factory warranty.
Your Price: $5.53
Retail Price:$7.73
You Save:$2.20

Still available new from local toyota dealers:

Toyota Part No.:90099-05157

NUT, REAR WIPER LINK PIVOT
  • Part Description
    Nut, Rear Wiper Link Pivot, NO.1
Your Price: $4.71
Retail Price:$6.58
You Save:$1.87

85179-16150

WASHER, W/PACKING
  • Part Description
    Washer, Rear Wiper Link Pivot, NO.1
Your Price: $5.53
Retail Price:$7.73
You Save:$2.20
I appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom