For Sale 1991 toyota land cruiser engine and transmission 3F-E (Wisconsin) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1991 dollars?

How much?

Wisconsin, duh...

Make offer

How about you give me 140 $ and you can have whole transmission
Sounds like a deal to me....I wouldn't be able to come up to get it until approx. weekend of the 13th if that works for you....Work is currently slaving me out weekends but should be able to arrange a trip up then.....if you want can Paypal you half this Friday and cash the rest when I pick up or can bring all cash upon pick up....Let me know if times work for you is bout a 1 1/2 run from here ( Rockford area ) depending on where your at...... may be interested in other items from this as well depending on what you still have left also....Let me know..Thanks

Sounds like a deal to me....I wouldn't be able to come up to get it until approx. weekend of the 13th if that works for you....Work is currently slaving me out weekends but should be able to arrange a trip up then.....if you want can Paypal you half this Friday and cash the rest when I pick up or can bring all cash upon pick up....Let me know if times work for you is bout a 1 1/2 run from here ( Rockford area ) depending on where your at...... may be interested in other items from this as well depending on what you still have left also....Let me know..Thanks
It is all good i can hold it no need for deposit i m close to brewers stadium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom