SOLD 1991 1HDT Block SOCAL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Magic Spool Bus

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 1991 HDT block that I would like to get rid of. It suffered a snapped crank at #1 journal. The truck was actually still running fine when this was discovered due to a wobbly crank pulley. The block itself along with pistons and rods are in decent shape but obviously the crank is junk the block has 97k/km before this event happened. I had planned to use it as a project to build a max effort engine but have lost interest. Willing to ship as well at the buyer's expense. I would send it as is with all the rods pistons and sump. Asking $500 but willing to entertain offers. Hard to put a price on this. Located in San Diego.

Last edited:
Want to update this... I was going to use this as a project but am certain at some point I will be going the LS route.

Looking to make trades for a good rear bumper if possible or $500 for the 1HDT block.

Is there damage to any of the cylinders?
Nothing visual thats for sure. Cross hatching is still in the cylinders. The engine was actually running fine after it snapped. The front crank pully was just wobbling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom